Who can apply for an e-Visa?
Citizens of 160 countries, including the United States, can apply for an e-Visa. The e-Visa is for people visiting India for business, treatment, recreation, sightseeing, visiting friends or relatives and so on. People of Pakistani origin cannot get an e-Visa.
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- What should I do after receiving my India e-Visa?
- How does the Indian e Visa work?
- Can I apply for a visa at the airport?
- What is the difference between an e-Visa and a traditional visa?
- What is the e-Visa?
- What are the required Documents for e -Visa?
- How India Visa Works?
- When should I apply for my e-Visa?
- What types of e-Visa are there?
- Do children need a visa to visit India?
- What do I enter for ‘Surname’ and ‘Given Name’?
- Do I need a visa to go to India?