Only three visits on a Tourist Visa-on-Arrival shall be permissible in a calendar year?
Only three visits on a Tourist Visa-on-Arrival shall be permissible in a calendar year of a foreign national to India on a tourist visa has been reviewed by the Government. It has now been decided, with the approval of the competent authority, coming to India except in case of nationals of Afghanistan, China, Iran, Pakistan, Iraq, Sudan, Bangladesh, foreigners of Pakistan and Bangladesh origins and Stateless persons with immediate effect.
- What kind of photos do I need?
- My passport expires soon, can I get a visa?
- If I am planning to travel at a much later date, could the visa be issued to start on a date in the future?
- Does the restriction of two months having to pass before re-entering India apply to PIO/OCI card holders and travellers holding other types of visa?
- How many e-Visas can I get each year?