Indian mission warns UAE job seekers over visa status
Job seekers can also verify the status of their visas on the Amer website or the labour department of the Consulate-General of India in Dubai ahead of their travels.
The Indian mission in Dubai has warned people jobseekers to check their visa status with the Pravasi Bharatiya Sahayata Kendra (PBSK), folllowing the deportation of 17 Indians who came into the UAE with fake employment visas.
Job seekers can also verify the status of their visas on the Amer website or the labour department of the Consulate-General of India in Dubai ahead of their travels, the Khaleej Times quoted Consul-General Vipul as saying.
- Entry Requirements with PCR Test To Travel To India
- India restores e-Tourist Visa for 1 year and 5 years
- The Indian Government allows travelers to apply for e-Tourist Visa from Oct 15, 2021.
- India to Allow Validity Extension of Business Visa to Up to 15 years
- India makes it easier for foreign nationals’ entry
- India e-visa is now available for Saudi Arabia
- Visiting India? e-Visa rules modified
- Announcement of new Indian e-Visa Fee of Country/Territory Wise
- Requirments for Extension of Visa
- Travel Benefits By Ship
- Extension of eTourist Visa scheme to 37 more countries
- Indian government extends eTourist visa for 36 more countries