Indian visa requirements for Israeli citizens - Indian Immigration
Indian Visa for Israeli citizens
Israeli citizens must possess an e-Visa to travel to India. Israelis may apply for 4 types of e-Visa offered by the Indian authorities:
- Tourist e-Visa: you can stay in India for 30 days, cannot be extended and converted. Single-entry only.
- Business e-Visa: valid in 365 days, cannot stay continuously for 180 days. After 180 days of stay, you should register to FRRO for extension. Multiple-entry available.
- Medical e-Visa: you can stay in India for 60 days with triple-entry in advance.
- Conference e-Visa: you can stay in India for 30 days with single-entry only.
In addition to these 4 options, there is the India e-Visa for medical attendants. This visa is only for Israeli nationals accompanying patients in India who have a Medical Visa.
How to apply for an Indian visa for Israeli citizens
The following Indian visa requirements for citizens of Israel should be met before submitting an online application to obtain an Indian e-Visa:
- Israel passport must be valid for 6 months from the date of entry in India with at least 1 blank page for stamping.
- A recent passport-sized photo of the Israeli passenger with white background.
After that, they will need to complete an online application . Applicants should be prepared to submit the following information: Name, date of birth, contact information, nationality, information of the passport. Please note that the email address you supply has to be a working one and you will check it frequently to update information and receive your India e-visa.
In addition to these details, travelers from Israel will also be asked to provide some information regarding your travel plans, such as the places you plan to visit while in India.
Indian e-visa fee for Israeli citizens
With processing time, we provide 3 service options for you, depending on your demands:
- Normal: used in most cases when you have enough time for preparation and wait for a response. With this option, you can get your e-Visa in a guaranteed maximum of 3 business days.
- Urgent: used in special cases when you just have a little time for all processes. You can get your e-Visa in a guaranteed maximum of 24 hours.
- Super urgent: in emergencies when you need to get your e-Visa in hours. With this option, our experts will support you to get your approved e-visa .
For payment, after submitting your document, you need to pay a charging fee to complete the whole process, including 2 main kinds of fee, namely government fee and service fee. In addition, you can add a small fee for COVID-19 insurance to increase your chance of getting approved as well as save your benefit.
Payment method: both electronic transaction and wire transfer are accepted. You have various selections, such as Visa, Master Card, American Express or Paypal to choose from.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Island
- China- SAR Hongkong
- China- SAR Macau
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote d’lvoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor