Indian e-Visa requirements for Filipino citizens
Nowadays, is it possible to get an Indian visa from Philippines even right at home? Since 2014, 166 countries around the world have been able to use the electronic travel authorization system introduced by the Indian government. These measures enable citizens of these countries including the Philippines to apply for and obtain an Indian e-Visa online without having to visit an Indian embassy or consulate.
1. Types of Indian Visa for Filipino citizens
The Embassy of India requires all Philippines nationals who wish to visit the country to obtain a visa. Depending on the specific reason for the trip, travelers can choose from several types of visas offered by the Indian government.
In detail, Filipino citizens can consider these types of e-visa:
- Indian e-Tourist visa: Those who wish to travel to India for tourism can apply for an Indian e-Tourist visa which is a single entry permit for 30 days.
- Indian e-Business visa: If you are interested in traveling for business, you can apply for an e-Business visa which allows you to stay for 1 year with multiple times of entry.
- Indian e-Conference visa: For a short trip to take part in the conference, you can get an e-Conference visa to enter one time staying 30 days.
- India e-Medical Visa: And if you need a medical treatment schedule to enter the country three times or less, you can apply for an e-Medical Visa and stay for a period of 60 days.
2. Indian Visa requirements for Filipino citizens
To ensure a successful Indian e-Tourist visa application, travelers should have a look at the condition and required documents before beginning the application process. The following are conditions for all Filipinos who want to get an e-visa, regardless of the type of visa you are applying for:
- Your passport does not expire for the time 6 months after the intended date of arrival.
- Have a valid email address, which you use gradually.
- Having a valid debit or credit card to make payments without getting out.
And then, take a moment to prepare these required documents:
- A copy of your passport, just the page containing your biological information.
- A passport-standard photo was taken less than 6 months ago.
After ensuring that the traveler fulfills the prerequisites for applying for the Indian e-Visa, you will need extra information which demonstrates your purpose for the Indian trip. Our experts will give detailed directions on what you supply in addition and you could peace your mind about that.
It would be a wonderful trip if you consider adding Covid-19 insurance to your plan. Not only protect your financial benefits, but it is also a plus point to drive your e-visa approval process.
The processing of an e-Visa application can take a maximum of 3 business days after you complete the online application and follow our instructions via email.
3. Apply for an Indian Visa from Philippines:
Filipino citizens applying for Indian visas need to follow these four simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the Indian visa application form. In this step, you will select the type of e visa you would like and the processing time you require. Your personal details and passport details will also be required.
- Step 2: Once you complete the form, you must pay the e-Visa fee online. Then, all you have to do is check your email for any further updates. You may have to provide additional documentation in order for your Indian visa to be processed.
- Step 3: You can track the progress of your India visa application by checking your email after a few working days. Processing times are determined by the type of processing you selected. Applicants must perform the following approval:
In preparation for a trip to India, print the e-Visa out.
Once you arrive in India, make sure the above-mentioned documents are ready to show to immigration agents.
- Step 4: Get your Indian visa stamped at the airport or seaport by immigration.
At the India immigration desk, have the Indian visa stamped into your passport and you're ready to go!
4. How much is visa to India from Philippines?
The total Indian visa cost for Filipino citizens consists of two fees: a service fee and a government fee. While the government fee is maintained for each nationality of visitors, the service fee can change based on your need. We offer you three options, which you can choose according to your situation:
- Normal: If you need the visa within three business days.
- Urgent: If you require the visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: If you require the visa after 5 business hours.
Payment method: You can make electronic transactions or wire transfers. To complete your payment, you may choose from a variety of payment units, such as Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal.
India Visa Requirements for Philippines Citizens FAQs
There are many benefits of an eSim in India for purchasers traveling to India. An India e-Sim card allows you to connect to the local network in India. By this way, you can avoid excessive roaming fees which the local operator or carrier may charge when you are not in your home country.
With a normal physical sim card, you have to insert it into your mobile phones to activate while an eSim can be installed simply by scanning a QR code sent via email.
In addition, an eSim also allows you to connect to the local network remotely without waiting for a physical sim card to be sent via post. It is also faster for eSim users to change network operators when you are traveling to other territories, hence you do not need to get a new tourist sim card.
The best way to buy the best eSim in India and fee
An important note is that an eSim is compatible with certain devices, hence you should make sure you have an India e-Sim support mobile before purchasing.
Most international travelers may wonder how to get the best eSim in India for their upcoming trip in this beautiful country. Not to worry, India e-Sim is one of the extra services provided to our customers, allowing you to purchase the cheapest e-Sim card in India at reasonable prices. You can simultaneously apply for an India e-Visa and get an eSim with the cheapest e-Sim plan in India from anywhere at any time. Just a click, you can add to your order an e-Sim to access the Internet in India without any extra information requested
In comparison to the whole expense of your India trip, an e-Sim card is just a small amount. Together, with the benefits mentioned above, maybe there is no reason to reject it. Let’s get the best deals for a full visa package in India and take your trip to the next level.