Indian e-Visa requirements for Filipino citizens
India is a place of different landscapes that offers a wide range of experiences for people of all ages. A city rich in natural heritage and various natural attractions welcomes all visitors with open arms. India is gorgeous in many ways, from the royal palaces to the famed Taj Mahal, from the lush green picturesque splendor of Kerala to the snow-capped mountains of Kashmir. This land's traditional and cultural vibes are so powerful that you'll want to learn more about its lively culture and amazing history.
Nowadays, is it possible to get an Indian visa from the Philippines even right at home? Since 2014, 166 countries around the world have been able to use the electronic travel authorization system introduced by the Indian government. These measures enable citizens of these countries including Filipino citizens to apply for and obtain an Indian e-Visa online after meeting all the requirements for an e-Visa without having to visit an Indian embassy or consulate.
1. Different types of Indian visas open for Filipino citizens
The Embassy of India requires all Philippines nationals who wish to visit the country to obtain a visa. Depending on the specific reason for the trip, travelers can choose from several types of visas offered by the Indian government.
In detail, Filipino citizens can consider these types of e-visa:
- Indian e-Tourist visa: Those who wish to travel to India for tourism can apply for an Indian e-Tourist visa which is a single entry permit for 30 days.
- Indian e-Business visa: If you are interested in traveling for business, you can apply for an e-Business visa which allows you to stay for 1 year with multiple times of entry.
- Indian e-Conference visa: For a short trip to take part in the conference, you can get an e-Conference visa to enter one time staying for 30 days.
- India e-Medical Visa: If you need a medical treatment schedule to enter the country three times or less, you can apply for an e-Medical Visa and stay for a period of 60 days.
2. Indian visa requirements for Filipino citizens
To ensure a successful Indian e-Tourist visa application, travelers should have a look at the condition and required documents before beginning the application process. The following are conditions for all Filipinos who want to get an e-visa, regardless of the type of visa you are applying for:
- Your passport does not expire for the time 6 months after the intended date of arrival.
- Have a valid email address, which you use gradually.
- Having a valid debit or credit card to make payments without getting out.
And then, take a moment to prepare these required documents:
- A copy of your passport, just the page containing your biological information.
- A passport-standard photo was taken less than 6 months ago.
After ensuring that the traveler fulfills the prerequisites for applying for an Indian tourist visa for Philippines nationals, you will need extra information which demonstrates your purpose for the Indian trip. Our experts will give detailed directions on what you supply in addition and you could peace your mind about that.
It would be a wonderful trip if you consider adding Indian travel insurance to your plan. Not only protect your financial benefits, but it is also a plus point to drive your e-visa approval process.
3. Apply for an Indian Visa from the Philippines:
Filipino citizens applying for Indian visas need to follow these four simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the Indian visa application form. In this step, you will select the type of e-visa you would like and the processing time you require. Your personal details and passport details will also be required.
- Step 2: Once you complete the form, you must pay the e-Visa fee online. Then, all you have to do is check your email for any further updates. You may have to provide additional documentation in order for your Indian visa to be processed.
- Step 3: You can track the progress of your India visa application by checking your email after a few working days. Processing times are determined by the type of processing you selected. Applicants must perform the following approval:
In preparation for a trip to India, print the e-Visa out.
Once you arrive in India, make sure the above-mentioned documents are ready to show to immigration agents.
- Step 4: Get your Indian visa stamped at the airport or seaport by immigration.
At the India immigration desk, have the Indian visa stamped into your passport and you're ready to go!
The processing of an e-Visa application can take a maximum of 3 business days after you complete the online application and follow our instructions via email.
4. How much is an Indian visa from the Philippines?
The total Indian visa cost for Filipino citizens consists of two fees: a service fee and a government fee. While the government fee is maintained for each nationality of visitor, the service fee can change based on your need. We offer you three options, which you can choose according to your situation:
- Normal: If you need the visa within three business days.
- Urgent: If you require the visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: If you require the visa after 5 business hours.
Payment method: You can make electronic transactions or wire transfers. To complete your payment, you may choose from a variety of payment units, such as Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal
In addition, we also provide services such as Travel esim, car pick up services, to help customers have the safest and most convenient trip.