India e-Visa Processing Time - Four steps to getting an e-Visa
There are four steps to getting an India e-Visa.
1. Apply online
2. Pay the visa fee online
3. Get your e-Visa
4. Get your visa stamp
Step 1: Apply online
Fill in the online form on our website at APPLY VISA.
- Type your information into the online form.
- You need to enter the exact personal information of all the people included in your application.
Step 2: Pay the visa fee online
You can pay by credit card or debit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
- Check your information to make sure that all of it is correct. Then choose the payment method and fill in the secure page to make the payment.
- After we have received your full payment of our service fee and the government fee, we will send you an email asking for extra information to finish your application.
Step 3: Print off your e-Visa
- Check your emails frequently to find the confirmation for your information and the time you will get your e-Visa.
- Print off your e-Visa and take it with you when you travel to India.
Step 4: Get your visa stamp
- When you arrive in India with a valid e-Visa, the airport staff will stamp your passport.