Indian e-Visa requirements for Romanian citizens
India-known as Buddhism's place of origin is one of the most interesting places to visit and an ideal destination for business investment since it is a well-developed country that has some world’s leading majors, such as technology and car manufacturing.
1. Indian e-Visa for Romanian citizens:
To get entrance approval to enter India for a short period of time, Romanians, as well as citizens from other 155 countries, can use e-Visa as a proper solution for saving time and money.
In total, there are 4 main kinds of Indian e-visa for Romanian citizens to apply for, including:
- e-Tourist Visa: if you want to enter India for tourism or visit purposes you can choose this type. With an e-Tourist visa, you can stay in India for up to 30 days with one entrance only.
- e-Business Visa: used when you have a short-term business or related kind to India. With this type, you can stay in India for up to a year (365 days) and can enter multiple times, each period of stay shall not exceed 180 days.
- e-Conference Visa: when you need to enter India for a conference organized by a ministry of the Indian government and it will not take much time, consider using this e-visa type. With e-Conference, you can stay for up to 30 days with one time to enter only.
- e-Medical Visa: when you need to get medical treatment, including Yoga physical therapy in India, you can choose this type of e-visa because you will have up to 60 days to stay in India, and more importantly, it offers you triple-entry.
Romanian travelers applying for any sort of e-Visa must print a copy of the Indian e-Visa after approval and carry it with them when they arrive.
2. Indian visa requirements for Romanian citizens
Romanians can easily meet the e-Visa conditions for India because they are minimal and straightforward. Before submitting their application and receiving an electronic visa, Romanian citizens must ensure that they have:
- Your Romanian passport which is valid for at least six months after the date of entry in India and a scanned copy of your passport biographical page and a portrait photograph with a clear background and face.
- A valid email address to receive your result.
- Travel itinerary: your detailed plan in India. Therefore, it is crucial that you shall not complete your tour of flight bookings before your e-visa is issued.
- Additional documents: if you need an e-Business visa, you are required to provide your business documents, including a business card or invitation letter.
The e-Visa is the quickest sort of travel authorization available to Romanian citizens in India and simply takes a few minutes to complete the application.
3. Apply for an Indian e-Visa from Romania
The application, as previously stated, is really simple. Romanian citizens must do the following:
- Complete the online application form.
- Use a secure online payment mechanism to pay the application fee.
They will then be notified through email of the outcome of their e-Visa.
The details of the questions asked in the e-Visa form can be found below.
- Full name, DOB, place of birth, age, and marital status of the applicant.
- Passport information. This comprises the date and location of the issue, the expiry date, and the passport number.
- Professional experience, including current employment and study, is required.
- Address, phone number, and email address are examples of contact information.
- Travel plans, including the intended port of entry and arrival date.
It is critical that travelers complete the application form completely and as accurately as possible. The information supplied must be true and correct. Failure to do so may cause the visa to be delayed or even rejected.
Read more: How to apply for India eVisa.
4. Indian e-Visa fee for Romanian citizens:
After choosing which e-visa type is suitable, you can proceed to the next step: payment to complete your application process.
In general, you will pay for 2 main kinds of India e-Visa fees, namely compulsory government, and adjustable fees.
Our immigration & e-visa organization offers you 3 types of e-visa services:
- Normal: used in most casual cases when you have enough time to prepare and wait for a response. With this service type, you will receive your e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: when you are in a hurry and need to get an e-Visa within a day, consider using this type because it can help you get your approval within just 24 hours.
- Super urgent: in some rush cases, you will need this option to get your e-visa. This type is the most rapid one which can help you get your e-visa within around 5 business hours.
After choosing your suitable service type, you can have your fee information, including the total cost for your e-visa and payment information, then you can choose what kind of payment is convenient for you, electronic payment or wire transfer. If you pay by electronic payment, you can choose 1 of these payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal.
You can also include your COVID-19 insurance to boost your chances of acceptance and keep your benefits when going overseas.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Island
- China- SAR Hongkong
- China- SAR Macau
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote d’lvoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor