India e visa for citizens of Saint Vincent and the grenadines
- Do Citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Need a Visa for India?
- India e-Visa Requirements for Citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Apply for an Indian e-Visa From Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Indian e-Visa fee for citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
The government has implemented an online visa registration mechanism to encourage tourism to India. Initially, obtaining an electronic visa (e-Visa) for India was only possible for 43 nations. Online tourist visa applications eliminate the need to go to an embassy or spend hours in the queue upon arrival.
The program has been upgraded as of April 2017 and is no longer just for tourist visas. The new system has subcategories for an India business visa for people from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and for people who want to go there for medical care. The number of countries eligible has also expanded considerably.
Today, people from more than 160 countries can get an e-Visa to India. Applicants must fill out an online form, pay for the visa, and get an email with a printable e-visa that can be used at most airports and seaports in India.
Indian e-Visa for citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Do Citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Need a Visa for India?
Just like citizens of other countries, citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines must apply for an India visa.
Types of Indian e-Visa for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- India e-Tourist Visa: Using this type of e-Visa, you can go to India for purposes of tourism, sightseeing, and visiting friend. A tourist e-Visa can be obtained for three different lengths of stay.
- 30-day e-Visa: If you have a 30-day tourist visa, you can enter and exit the country within the 30-day period. It is also not possible to extend or convert this form of e-Visa. You can prolong your stay by applying for a tourist visa for one year or five years.
- 1-year e-Visa: The 1-year e-Tourist visa is valid for one year from the date of issuance and permits multiple entries and a stay of up to 90 days.
- 5-year e-Visa: From the date of issue, the e-Tourist visa is valid for a total of 05 years. With each 90-day stay, you can enter the nation as many times as you like.
- India e-Business Visa: This type can be used in India for up to 365 days after it is issued. It can be used more than once, but each stay can't be longer than 180 days.
- India e-Conference Visa: This visa permits entry into India for Government Conferences. This single entry e-Visa is valid for four months from the date of issue, with a maximum stay of 30 days from the day of arrival.
- India e-Medical Visa & India e-Medical Attendant Visa: Patients and their companions can travel to India on this form of e-Visa. From the date of your first arrival in India, you can stay in this category for up to 60 days. In addition, you can input India three times.
India e-Visa Requirements for Citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Indian e-Visa requirements for citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
There is not much paperwork needed to obtain an India visa from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. In order to apply for an e-Visa to India, candidates must submit:
- A current, passport-size photo of the applicant with a clear headshot taken on a white backdrop.
- A passport that is still valid and will be for at least six months and should have at least two blank pages.
- Passport Personal Information Scan.
- A credit or debit card is a good way to pay.
Besides that, depending on the kind of e-visa you apply for, there are some additional relative documents that you should prepare.
- An invitation letter from the host, as well as the host's ID card/passport (for a Business visa).
- A medical letter from a hospital in India. To apply, attendees must have an e-Visa number from an e-Medical holder (for a Medical visa).
- An invitation letter from the conference organizer and political clearance from the Government of India's Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) (for an e-conference visa).
Apply for an Indian e-Visa From Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
The first step to getting permission to go to another country is to fill out the online visa application form. The application form has a few easy steps, such as entering personal information, double-checking everything, uploading essential documents, scanning documents, paying the processing and visa fees, and clicking the "submit" button.
Check your email a few working days later to see how your application for an India visa is progressing. The processing time for your visa is determined by the type of processing time you specify.
Indian e-Visa fee for citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Indian e-Visa fees for citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
You must pay the Service Fee and the Government Fee to apply for an India e-Visa online. The government fee is necessary because Saint Vincent and the Grenadines are not on India's list of exempt countries. The amount of the service fee you must pay will depend on the processing period you select for your e-Visa application.
Choose one of the following three service orders from the list below to pay the service charge:
- Normal: Your e-Visa will be provided in three business days if you choose this option.
- Urgent: If you use this service, you can expect to get an India e-visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: You can get an e-Visa for this kind of service in as little as 5 hours.
Payment Method: Electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal) or direct transfer.
If you want to preserve your benefits when traveling abroad, you should also pay a little premium for COVID-19 insurance.