How to apply for an India e-Visa from Swaziland
An e-Tourist visa can be applied for online by citizens of the Kingdom of Eswatini (Swaziland) who desire to visit India for tourism purposes and intend to stay there contemporarily. Applicants from Swaziland for a tourist visa to India must submit their applications at least seven days prior to their scheduled travel.
An India business visa for Swaziland residents has required if business is the primary objective of the trip. An Indian medical visa is also required for citizens from Swaziland who plan on having surgery or other procedure done there.
It is essential for India's government and immigration authorities to know why foreign nationals want to visit the country. Tourists, businessmen, and those in need of medical attention are all welcome here, but it is necessary to keep track of who is entering the country and for what purpose they are there. In this article, we will learn more about the types of Indian e-visas for citizens of Swaziland. Let’s keep reading!
Indian e-Visa for citizens of Swaziland
1. Types of Indian e-Visa for citizens of Swaziland
An e-visa for India comes in five varieties:
- e-Tourist Visa: If you want to visit India as a tourist, you can get an e-Tourist Visa. With a double-entry visa and you can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date you arrive.
You can also select the other two types with a longer validity period. A 1-year e-Tourist visa is valid for one year from the date of issue and allows for a continuous stay of up to 90 days with multiple entries. The 5-year e-Tourist visa is valid for 05 years from the date of issuance. You may enter the country as many times as you like, with each stay not exceeding 90 days.
- e-Business Visa: This is the type you'll need if you're conducting business in India. For numerous entries, this form of e-visa is valid for 365 days from the date of issuance. Each stay should not be more than 180 days long.
- e-Conference Visa: This type of e-Visa is utilized for meetings held by the Indian government. This sort of visa allows you to enter India only once and remain in the country for 30 days from the day you arrive.
- e-Medical Visa & Medical Attendant Visa: This type of visa permits you to go to India if you need medical care or are with a patient who does. With three times of entry, you can stay for up to 60 days from the date you first enter the country.
2. Indian Visa requirements for citizens of Swaziland
Requirements for getting an Indian e-Visa are:
- Valid passport for at least six months from the intended date of arrival in India
- An email address that is valid to get Indian e-Visa
- Using a credit or debit card to pay for the processing of Indian e-Visas
- A passport-size photo with a white background and a clear image of the complete face
Indian Visa requirements for citizens of Swaziland
Additional information may be required for each type of visa. An invitation letter from the organizer and the political from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India are all required documents to apply for a Conference e visa. For those applying for a Medical e visa, they will need to have a Medical letter from an Indian hospital. It is possible that visitors who do not have enough money to cover the cost of their stay in the country or to leave when their visa expires will be denied entrance.
Read more: Insurance Information
3. Indian e-Visa fee for citizens of Swaziland
Indian Visa fees for citizens of Swaziland
Citizens of Swaziland who want to apply for an India visa online are required to pay two types of Indian e-Visa Fees: a Service Fee and a Government Fee.
Since the Kingdom of Eswatini isn't on India's list of countries that are exempt from a visa, citizens of Swaziland have to pay this government fee.
Depending on how quickly you need the service, you have three options for how much it will cost:
- Normal: If you choose this type of visa, you will get your e-Visa result within 03 business days.
- Urgent: A higher level of service that can help you get your e-Visa in less than 24 hours. For this service, you have to pay a small extra fee.
- Super Urgent: This is the highest priority form, which can get you an e-Visa in as little as 5 hours.
Payment method: You can pay your bill in two ways: electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal) or by wire transfer (deposit through the Bank of Cyprus).
As you can see, it has never been easier for people living in the Kingdom of Eswatini to get an Indian visa. You don't have to go to the Indian Embassy in Swaziland to apply for a visa. You can do it from the comfort of your own home, day or night.
Citizens of Swaziland traveling to India can easily purchase Travel Insurance at a reasonable price. This Insurance not only helps your visa application be approved by the Government easier but also covers expenses in some unexpected hazards.