Can I travel to India with old OCI and new passport?
Yes, you may visit India using your old OCI card and your new passport. The Indian government has simplified the regulations for OCI cards, and you no longer need to bring your old passport with you while visiting India. You will still need a valid OCI card as well as a valid foreign passport. The foreign passport must be valid for at least six months after you arrive in India.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when traveling to India with your old OCI card and new passport:
- Check to see if your OCI card is still valid. On the Indian government's website, you may verify the validity of your OCI card.
- Check that your new passport is valid for at least six months after your arrival in India.
- When you check in for your journey to India, you may be required to display your previous passport.
- When you enter India, you may be required to present your previous passport.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?