Do Danish Citizens Need a Visa for India?
Yes, you must apply for an Indian visa, but don't panic; you may just obtain an electronic visa.
It is currently relatively simple for Danish citizens to obtain an Indian visa. It has been easier than ever because you no longer need to visit any Indian Embassy. Nowadays, you may simply obtain an Indian visa from the comfort of your home if you have a computer or a smartphone linked to the Internet.
More than 150 nationalities are eligible to apply for this passport, and Denmark is one of them.
The Indian e-Visa for Danish citizens is a document issued by the Indian government that allows selected nationals to cross the border. You can apply for it if you are traveling for tourism, business, or medical reasons.
India e-visa will depend on the type of e-visa you apply for. However, the tourist visa has 3 types such as 30 days with double entry, 1 year & 5 years with multiple entries. All tourist e-visa is valid from the date of issue.
If you apply for a Business e-Visa, you will be able to utilize it for one year after it is issued. In addition, if you apply for a Medical visa, you will be able to utilize it for 60 days following your arrival.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?