How India Visa Works?
2 mins video - Foreign nationals wanting to travel to India need to possess a passport of their country and a valid India visa. From now on, you can get your India visa quickly and simply without having to send your passport to the India Embassy by applying for eVisa online. E-Visas can be used for tourism, recreation, sightseeing, casual business, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, or short duration medical treatment.
Apply online for India e-Visa in 3 easy steps
Fill out the online application form, providing: the airport of arrival, date of arrival, full name, passport number, date of birth, and your nationality. You are required to enter the personal information that matches the information on your passport.
Pay the service fee and Goverment fee online by your credit card or debit card , PayPal , or wire transfer to our HSBC bank account. (Payment Guidelines). After finishing your order and payment, you will receive a confirmation email for your visa order and an email to request some documents required to process the visa for you. Then we will process your India e-Visa and send it to you by email. You can receive the email within 5 business hours with our rush service and within 24 hours with our urgent service, once you have sent us all the required documents. However, those services will cost more than normal.
Download the India eVisa and print it out. You need to show the eVisa on arrival. It takes 5 - 10 minutes to get the visa stamped on your passport by Indian Immigration Officers at the airport or seaport.
The eVisa gives you confidence to travel to India. With our help, you will save a lot of time and money, so you can enjoy your trip in the best way!
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?