How long can Mexican tourists stay in India?
Mexico is one of the eligible countries for an Indian eVisa which was launched in 2014 by the Indian Government. Mexican citizens now can avoid the long queue at the Embassy by obtaining an Indian electronic visa. Currently, there are 04 types of eVisa available to Mexicans for different purposes.
- e-Tourist visa: is now available for 30 days, 1 year, and 05 years.
A 30-day e-tourist visa is granted for double entry into the country, allowing Mexican tourists to remain there for up to 30 days from the arrival date.
1-year and 05 years e-Tourist visas permit longer stays in India. Holders of these visas can enter India multiple times, and stay there for up to 1 year and 5 years respectively. Note that a continuous stay during each visit shall not exceed 90 days.
- e-Business visa: Mexican business travelers can enter India as many times as they wish with this type of visa. The total length of each stay cannot exceed 180 days.
- e-Conference visa: Mexican nationals can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of entry with a single entry visa.
- e-Medical & e-Medical Attendant Visa: This visa enables Mexican passport holders to stay in India for 60 days and enter this country three times.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?