How long does an Indian visa application take?
Applying for an Indian visa can be both a complicated and lengthy process. The exact time it takes to receive an Indian visa depends on several factors, such as the type of visa you are applying for and the country in which you are applying from. Generally, the visa application process at India Immigration Services takes 5 hours to 03 business days.
India Immigration Services offers an online visa application system, which can potentially speed up the process of obtaining an Indian visa. This system allows you to fill out the visa form online and submit it electronically, as well as pay the required visa fee. Be sure to check the requirements for your specific visa category and plan accordingly if you need to receive your visa in a timely manner.
To be more specific, there are 03 visa categories available on our website:
- Normal service: For those who wish to receive an Indian visa within 03 business days. This is the most cost-effective option.
- Urgent service: For applicants who wish to receive an Indian visa in 24 hours.
- Super service: This service is available to applicants who wish to expedite their visa application process. With this service, an Indian visa application can be processed within 05 hours.
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?