How long does it take to get an India visa for citizens from Kenya?
A considerable benefit for our customers at Indian Immigration Services is that they can select the processing time for their applications. As a result, they can expect to receive their Indian eVisa in a maximum of 03 business days. The Rush visa service is also available to Kenyan nationals, enabling them to get a visa as soon as 05 business hours.
Indian Immigration Services provides customers with 03 service categories:
- Standard service: Kenyan citizens can get their Indian e-Visa within 03 working days of her.
- Urgent service: This service is available to Kenyan travelers who have little time to prepare for their visa applications. We can help applicants get their visas in just 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: It only takes 05 working hours to issue an Indian visa to Kenyan passport holders.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?