How long does it take to get an Indian visa for US citizens?
Since 2014, US citizens can take advantage of an eVisa to visit India for tourism, business, conference, or medical treatment purposes. US nationals can apply for an Indian visa online from anywhere with a computer connected to the Internet.
After submitting the application form online at India Immigration Services , US travelers can expect to get their Indian electronic visa in a maximum of 03 working days. In addition, US visa applicants can choose the processing time of their visa application based on their needs. However, they will need to pay a higher fee if they want to receive their visa sooner than the normal processing time. There are 03 types of visa processing time frames provided by Indian Immigration Services as below:
- Normal: This standardized service is the cheapest option with the waiting time being 03 business days. If US applicants have adequate time to prepare their papers and wait for a response, they can choose this service.
- Urgent: US citizens will receive their visa results within 24 hours if they use this advanced type of e-Visa.
- Super Urgent: This type is utilized in high-priority circumstances that US citizens require their e-Visa in a matter of hours. If US nationals choose this sort of service, they can expect to receive your results in about 05 business hours.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?