How much does an Indian visa cost for Israeli citizens?
Israeli applicants have to pay two types of visa fees to get an Indian e-Visa: Government fees and service fees.
The Government fee is the amount paid to the Indian Immigration Services to issue visas to Israel passport holders. Each type of Indian e-Visa has a specific Government fee.
The service fee, on the other hand, is determined by the processing time Israeli citizens choose for their visa application. The sooner they get their visa, the higher the fee they need to pay. India Immigration Services offers 03 India e-Visa processing time options.
- Standard service: Their visa application is processed within 03 business days. With this option, applicants need to pay US$69 for the service fee.
- Urgent service: Israeli nationals will get their Indian eVisa within 24 hours. This service has a higher fee than the regular one. Applicants need to pay an additional $79 for this service.
- Super Urgent: Israeli passport holders can utilize the Rush visa service to obtain a visa in just 05 business hours. This service has the highest fee, with a $99 extra fee.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?