How much is a visa for India from Australia?
Australian travelers to India can obtain a visa swiftly and easily at Indian Immigration Services. There are 02 types of Indian visa fee for Australian citizens including the Government fee and the Service fee. The total amount that the applicants pay to the India Immigration Department for the electronic visa to be processed is known as the Indian Visa government charge. This is the required application cost for travel permission. There are four types of Indian eVisa, with each type having different Government fees as below:
- 30 days e-Tourist Visa: US $50
- 1 year e-Tourist Visa: US $70
- 5 years e-Tourist Visa: US $110
- Other types of e-Visa (Conference e-Visa, Medical eVisa + Medical Attendant e-Visa, Business e-Visa): US $110
A Service fee is an amount that the applicant must pay in advance for the visa when submitting an online application at India Immigration Services. The number of applicants and the urgency with which Australian citizens need their visa will determine this fee. There are 03 time frames for Australians to choose for the processing time of their visa application:
- Normal: For only $69.00, Australian nationals can expect to receive their visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: Paying an additional $79.00, Australian applicants will obtain their visa for India within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: This service allows Australian citizens to receive their visa within 05 hours with a fee of an extra $99.00.
- How to travel to India from the UK?
- How far in advance can I apply for an Indian e-visa?
- What visa do I need for India from the UK?
- Do UK citizens need visas for India?
- Can I travel to India with a UK travel document?
- What do I need to travel to India from UK?
- Can I get an emergency visa for India?
- Why do medical tourists come to India?
- What business activities are allowed under the Indian e-Business Visa?
- Is the India e-Business Visa the same as an investor visa?