How much is an Indian visa for US citizens?
US citizens can take advantage of an Indian electronic visa to have a short trip to India for leisure, business, or medical reasons. Travelers from the US have to pay 02 types of visa fees in order to obtain an eVisa: the Government fee and the Service charge.
The Government fee which is paid to the Indian Immigration Department varies depending on the visa type that US citizens are applying for. Four types of Indian eVisa have different Government fees as below:
30 days e-Tourist Visa: US $50
1 year e-Tourist Visa: US $70
5 years e-Tourist Visa: US $110
Other types of e-Visa (Conference e-Visa, Medical eVisa + Medical Attendant e-Visa, Business e-Visa): US $130
The service charge is the sum US citizens must pay in advance for Indian Immigration Services which includes offering visa requesters necessary information concerning the India e-visa, assisting them in the documentation preparation, reviewing their application, and informing them of the visa outcome. This charge is determined by the number of applicants and how soon US citizens require the visa. Visitors from the US must pay a higher service fee if they choose the rush processing time.
- Normal: For only $69.00, US nationals can expect to receive their visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: Paying additionally $79.00, US applicants will obtain their visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: This service allows US citizens to receive their visa within 05 hours with a fee of an extra $99.00.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?