How much is an Indian visa for US citizens?
US citizens can take advantage of an Indian electronic visa to have a short trip to India for leisure, business, or medical reasons. Travelers from the US have to pay 02 types of visa fees in order to obtain an eVisa: the Government fee and the Service charge.
The Government fee which is paid to the Indian Immigration Department varies depending on the visa type that US citizens are applying for. Four types of Indian eVisa have different Government fees as below:
30 days e-Tourist Visa: US $50
1 year e-Tourist Visa: US $70
5 years e-Tourist Visa: US $110
Other types of e-Visa (Conference e-Visa, Medical eVisa + Medical Attendant e-Visa, Business e-Visa): US $130
The service charge is the sum US citizens must pay in advance for Indian Immigration Services which includes offering visa requesters necessary information concerning the India e-visa, assisting them in the documentation preparation, reviewing their application, and informing them of the visa outcome. This charge is determined by the number of applicants and how soon US citizens require the visa. Visitors from the US must pay a higher service fee if they choose the rush processing time.
- Normal: For only $69.00, US nationals can expect to receive their visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: Paying additionally $79.00, US applicants will obtain their visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: This service allows US citizens to receive their visa within 05 hours with a fee of an extra $99.00.
- What do United States citizens need to do after receiving on electronic Visa for India by email (eVisa India)
- Is India issuing tourist visas to US citizens?
- Can US citizens travel to India right now?
- How many days can US citizens stay in India?
- How long does it take to get an Indian visa for US citizens?
- What are the benefits of eSim in India during my India trip?
- Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- What should I do after receiving my India e-Visa?
- How does the Indian e Visa work?
- Who can apply for an e-Visa?
- Can I apply for a visa at the airport?
- What is the difference between an e-Visa and a traditional visa?
- What is the e-Visa?
- What are the required Documents for e -Visa?
- How India Visa Works?
- When should I apply for my e-Visa?
- What types of e-Visa are there?
- Do children need a visa to visit India?
- What do I enter for ‘Surname’ and ‘Given Name’?
- Do I need a visa to go to India?