What Indian Airports May I Enter With My Indian e-Visa?
You can enter India through any of the 28 designated airports in the country using an e visa. They are Chennai, Indira Gandhi, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, Chhatrapati Shivaji, Cochin, Rajiv Gandhi, Kempegowda, Goa, Thiruvananthapuram, Sardar Patel, Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee, Gaya, Visakhapatnam, Jaipur, Chaudhary Charan Singh, Varanasi, Tiruchirappalli, Bagdogra, Calicut, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi, Mangalore, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar, Pune, Madurai, Bhubaneswar, Veer Savarkar.
Additionally, travelers can use their e visa to enter India at one of the following five seaports in India: Cochin Seaport, Mangalore Seaport, Goa Seaport, Chennai Seaport, and Mumbai Seaport. If you plan to enter India by land, you will need to apply for a regular visa at an Indian embassy or consulate. Upon arrival at one of these ports, tourists should physically show their passports and a printout of their e visa to the Immigration Officer. You should be aware that the Immigration Authorities at these airports hold the ultimate authority to determine whether or not you will be granted entry into the country.
Currently, there are 167 countries eligible for an Indian e visa, which means their citizens can take advantage of this visa to travel to India. By applying for an Indian visa online, tourists can save both time and money compared to the traditional way of requesting a visa.
- Can I fly from Dubai to Goa?
- Can I get an Indian visa for medical reasons?
- Is it safe to travel to Mumbai now?
- Can I travel to India with old OCI and new UAE passport?
- How to travel to India from UAE?
- Can UAE residents travel to India?
- How to travel to India from Singapore?
- Is India good for tourism?
- Why is India a famous tourist place?
- What is the Indian Tourist Visa Validity?