When should Dutch citizens apply for a Visa to India?
The time that Dutch citizens should apply for a Visa to India depends on which way they want to obtain a Visa. In the first way, travelers have to make appointments with embassies to get a Visa. This process can take a long time to wait in a long queue and carry out the complicated procedures. Instead of wasting time and waiting effort, applying for an e visa is the best choice for you to get an e visa as quickly as possible.
Since 2014, the Indian government has approved the online application system to get an eVisa. By Indian eVisa, travelers can enter India easily and enjoy the journey to the fullest. Netherlands citizens can apply for a Visa entirely online anytime and anywhere only if they have a mobile phone or a computer. This process only takes 3 working days to obtain a Visa and if Dutch travelers want to get a Visa sooner then apply for a Rush Visa service. Therefore, Dutch citizens must apply at least 4 working days before the date they visit India. After completing the application and submitting it, travelers can get an electronic Visa via email to enter India and have a pleasant vacation.
- Which language is spoken in Goa?
- Is it hard to get a SIM card in India?
- How to travel to India from Portugal
- Can I apply for a Business Visit to India on a Portuguese passport?
- Is there a requirement for Portuguese Citizens to visit the Indian Embassy at any stage?
- Do Portuguese citizens need visas for India?
- How to travel to India from Cambodia?