A Guide On G20 eConference Visa For G20 Summit In India
The G20, or Group of Twenty, is a premier forum established in 1999, aiming at bringing together the world's most powerful economies to discuss economic and financial issues of mutual interest. The conference plays an integral role in shaping and strengthening global governance on major economic issues. In 2023, New Dehli will host the 18th G20 Summit on 9th-10th September. A specific type of visa granted to delegates of the G20 Summit in India named "G20 eConference visa" which can be obtained online is a required document to attend the conference. Let's keep reading to learn how to apply for this visa!
What Is G20 Conference 2023?
The G20 Conference 2023 is one of the most important forums for international economic cooperation held in New Delhi, India. Currently, the Group of Twenty (G20) comprises 19 countries, including Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Türkiye, United Kingdom and the United States, and the European Union.
India is an important member of the G20, representing one of the world's fastest-growing economies. India's hosting of the summit presents an opportunity to showcase its progress and influence in the global economy. The country has a strong track record in technology and innovation, making it a leading player in the global digital economy.
The G20 summit will focus on several key issues, including sustainable and inclusive growth, addressing climate change, and strengthening the global financial system. These issues are critical for the future of the global economy, and the summit provides an opportunity for leaders to discuss strategies for addressing them.
G20 conference 2023 in New Delhi, India
Useful Information About G20 Conference Visa Requirements For Delegates
Check eligibility for G20 Conference visa
Diplomatic/Official/Service passport holders of 19 G20 member states attending the conference are visa-free. Delegates holding Diplomatic/Official Passports of countries with whom India does not have a Visa Waiver Agreement may submit an application for a regular/paper Conference Visa at the nearest Indian Embassy or mission.
Only ordinary passport holders participants/delegates attending G20 meetings can apply for a G20 eConference visa online. This multiple-entry visa is issued particularly for delegates who participate in G20 Conference in India and is valid for up to 1 year.
It should be noted that the G20 eConference visa facility is not available for those holding Diplomatic/Official/Service/International Travel Documents like United Nations Laissez-Passer (UNLP). Delegates from UN/International Organisations holding Diplomatic/Official Passport or United Nation Laissez-Passer, thus, are recommended to apply for a regular conference visa at the nearest Indian Embassy or consulate.
If an individual holding an OCI (Overseas Citizens of India) Card is attending the G20 Meetings as a delegate, they must obtain prior permission from the Ministry of Home Affairs in India in order to attend G-20 events. As part of this process, they are required to upload their accreditation letter issued by the G-20 Secretariat while seeking permission from the Ministry of Home Affairs in India.
G20 conference visa for delegates
G20 eConference visa requirements
Ordinary passport holders of eligible countries can apply for a G20 eConference visa, provided that they meet certain criteria. Here are some documents the delegates should prepare to obtain a G20 eConference visa successfully:
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page. The passport used to apply for a visa should have at least six months of validity and a minimum of two blank passport pages for validation
- A personal color photograph of the applicant
- Accreditation Confirmation Letter for G20 Conference
Step-by-step instructions for obtaining a G20 eConference visa
Fortunately, delegates can apply for a G20 eConference visa online on the Indian Immigration Services website by going through a few simple steps. The entire process can be completed online and takes applicants about 15 minutes.
- Step 1: Fill in the visa application form, providing some necessary information. In the field “Type of e-visa”, please choose “G20 eConference visa (multiple entries for 1 year)”. Some personal information should be input in the visa application form, including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number
- Step 2: Review all the information and choose a payment method for the visa fee. After that, please send us some supporting documents above to complete the application process
- Step 3: Wait for the visa result. A G20 eConference visa is issued within 05 hours to 03 business days, depending on the visa service the applicants choose. Once issued, the e-visa will be sent to the applicant's email address. Therefore, it is necessary to check your email on a regular basis to keep up to date with the G20 eConference visa application.
Apply for a G20 eConference visa online
A significant advantage of applying for a G20 eConference visa on our system is that applicants can apply for a group of up to 15 people without submitting separate applications. Regarding the visa fee, there are 02 categories: the Government fee and the Service fee.
If you have any inquiries about this type of service, do not hesitate to contact us. Indian Immigration Services team is always available to help you and bring you the best experience. Wish you a safe flight and an exciting trip to the upcoming G20 Summit in India!
- India Visa For US Minors - The Only Guide You Need
- Top 10 Must-Try Food In Holi Festival
- Top 5 Best Place To Celebrate Holi In India 2023
- Step into a Rainbow World of Fun and Festivity: Holi Festival 2023 in India
- Reasons for Indian e-Visa rejection
- Street Foods in India: A Delicious Adventure into the Heart of Indian Cuisine
- What Make Harvest Festivals Of India Attract Visitor?
- The Best Time To Visit India: A Guide To Planning Your Trip
- Find Out 6 Amazing Adventure Tourism In India For Your Bucket List
- The Top List of Must-Visit Tourism Pilgrimage Destinations in India
- Joining Scuba Diving In India To Explore The Stunning Underwater Universe
- Famous traditional dances of India you may want to know
- Experience Vast Subcontinent With The Gorgeous Fairs And Festivals In India
- The best tips to prepare for your vacation to India with traditional food of India
- The Famous Michelin-Starred Restaurants in India For Food-lovers
- Top 5 Best Places For Solo Travel In India That You Shouldn’t Miss Out To Visit
- Restricted Areas In India For Foreign Tourists
- Top 6 Best Honeymoon Destinations In India
- Discover The Eco-Friendly Beaches In India Winning The Blue Flag Award
- Top 5 best national parks in India for your travel in 2022
- Top gorgeous traditional clothing in India make up the Indian cultural identity
- Diwali - Light Up Your Soul With India’s Festival Of Lights
- Indian Immigration Services suggests India as an ideal destination for wellness tourism
- What You Need To Know About India E-visa Photo Requirements
Get DISCOUNT 40% for Holi - The World's Most Colorful Festival.
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- Happy Republic Day 2020
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Diwali - the festival of lights
- Five useful tips for your India trip
- Top 3 places for a wonderful trip to India
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Hot deal for you to discover India's Heaven
- India applies free e-visa for Indonesians
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- 5 Tips for India first-timers (Part 1)
- Mouthwatering foods to eat in India-Part 2
- 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
- The mouthwatering foods to eat in India-Part 1
- Great festivals in India, great Deal for e-Visa!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- India eVisa information
- Where to go in India
- Indian Cuisines
- Holidays in India in 2015
- Things to know before visiting India
- Overview about India
- India changes name of visa on arrival to eVisa
- India launches new visa rules to boost tourism
- Top 10 tourist attractions in India
- Weather in India