Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
The Lunar New Year, more commonly known as Chinese New Year or Spring Festival, is the most important celebration of the year for every Asian community around the world. Chinese New Year represents much more than a simple change of year as we can celebrate in the West through the night of December 31st. It’s the biggest celebration of the year and it’s sacred because it’s a family celebration. The Chinese New Year is therefore one of the only times of the year when the entire population is on vacation and everyone returns to their home village.
Chinese New Year are coming soon and you might have some important things on your mind: How should you spend these holidays ?
Celebrate with us and take advantage of the incredible offer with the Promo Code: CNY2019
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and service fee will be 40% OFF.
The program will end in February 15th 2019.
- Delightful Himalayan Trips In India That Leave Your Eyes Wide Open
- Embarking on Public Holidays in India: Unveiling the Tapestry of Cultural Odyssey
- Best Places to Visit in Mathura: Exploring the Cultural Tapestry
- Best Camping Places In India To Satisfy Your Adventure Thirst
- 10 Best Places To Visit In Chennai For Travelers
- Ganesh Chaturthi Festival: Celebrating The Festival Of Prosperity In India
- Top 9 Best Places To Visit In Bodh Gaya Where Need To Know For Your Trip
- Best Skiing Places In India For Winter Adventures
- The Best Train Journey In India Through The Stunning Landscapes