Top 3 places for a wonderful trip to India
India is a vast country in the world with many attractions mainly for travel & tourism. Many foreigners mostly like to visit India to spend a memorable and unforgettable holiday trip experience in their life. Not in one, many tourist attractions make tourists visit India again and again from all sides of the world.
A visit to Trivandrum during the festival of Onam is especially recommended, as it is one the largest festival of Kerala and a unique celebration to witness. The festival begins with Thripunithura Athachamayam, which is a colorful street parade with the amazing Kathakali dancers, kicking off the start of the festival.
Then celebrations take place at the Thrikkakara Temple, followed by a full-fledged Onam week of song and classical dance performances that are feast for the eyes. Most importantly Onam is the best time to sample of the finest offering of Kerala’s cuisine.
Onam Celebration at Thripunithura Athachamaya
The weeklong festivities then run towards their end with an interesting party called the Pulikkali Tiger Play, where people are donned with tiger masks and costumes. A parade with traditional percussion instruments and a city wide costume party with tiger theme, makes this one of the quirkiest festivals of India. Finally the festival draws to a close with the amazing Snake Boat race.
Pulikkali Tiger Play at Onam
A city along the seas, Alappuzha or as is popularly known as Alleppy is the Venice of India! Its beautiful backwaters, relaxing Ayurvedic massages and large temples attracting pilgrims make for a wonderful vacation spot during the monsoons in August. It is most popular for the Snake boat race festival that attracts crowds for all over the world during this season.
Alleppey Backwaters, Kerala
The boat race gets its name from the unique shape of the boat that almost looks like a gigantic snakelike structure floating on the water. It is a spectacle to hold with all the excitement of a canoe race festival. These canoes are the traditional war boats of Kerala and go back in history of the region. Multiple races are held at the various lakes of Alleppey and this is yet another major reason for a visit to the place during the month of August.
Nehru Trophy Snake Boat Race Alappuzha
3. Andaman and Nicobar Islands
The place is a paradise with or without rain. The white sandy beach, warm lagoons, crystal clear water, palm filled beaches and interesting water sports would be more exciting with a mild shower. The beauty of the place will be intact even during August season. The place would be in its lean tourist season and thus, you cannot find a lot of tourists in your choice of place. This will help you enjoy some lone time or have picnic even in busy beaches. All these come with a very low discount price due to the lean season.
So are you traveling to India in 2019? Your experiences will get much better when you can enjoy our incredible offer with the Promo
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and service fee will be 35% OFF.
The program will end in NOVEMBER 30th 2019.
- Varanasi Travel Guide for Spiritual Adventure of India's Sacred City
- Things To Know Before Traveling To India: Essential Tips For A Smooth Trip
- Tips For Traveling In India Before You Visit: Adventure Awaits
- Discovering the Rich Values and Traditions of Indian Culture
- Escape The Heat: Top 5 Enchanting Waterfalls In India For A Summer Getaway
- Foreign Travelers In India: How To Get A Great Experience?
- Understanding The Cultural Significance Of Solar New Year In India
- Reasons To Visit India: A Diverse and Enchanting Destination
- Divine Heritage: Top Best Temples To Visit In India
- Check Out The Best Places To Visit In India During Summer Time
- India Visa For US Minors - The Only Guide You Need
- A Guide On G20 eConference Visa For G20 Summit In India
- Top 10 Must-Try Food In Holi Festival
- Top 5 Best Place To Celebrate Holi In India 2023
- Step into a Rainbow World of Fun and Festivity: Holi Festival 2023 in India
- Reasons for Indian e-Visa rejection
- Street Foods in India: A Delicious Adventure into the Heart of Indian Cuisine
- What Make Harvest Festivals Of India Attract Visitor?
- The Best Time To Visit India: A Guide To Planning Your Trip
- Find Out 6 Amazing Adventure Tourism In India For Your Bucket List
- The Top List of Must-Visit Tourism Pilgrimage Destinations in India
- Joining Scuba Diving In India To Explore The Stunning Underwater Universe
- Famous traditional dances of India you may want to know
- Experience Vast Subcontinent With The Gorgeous Fairs And Festivals In India
- The best tips to prepare for your vacation to India with traditional food of India
- The Famous Michelin-Starred Restaurants in India For Food-lovers
- Top 5 Best Places For Solo Travel In India That You Shouldn’t Miss Out To Visit
- Restricted Areas In India For Foreign Tourists
- Top 6 Best Honeymoon Destinations In India
- Discover The Eco-Friendly Beaches In India Winning The Blue Flag Award
- Top 5 best national parks in India for your travel in 2022
- Top gorgeous traditional clothing in India make up the Indian cultural identity
- Diwali - Light Up Your Soul With India’s Festival Of Lights
- Indian Immigration Services suggests India as an ideal destination for wellness tourism
- What You Need To Know About India E-visa Photo Requirements
Get DISCOUNT 40% for Holi - The World's Most Colorful Festival.
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- Happy Republic Day 2020
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Diwali - the festival of lights
- Five useful tips for your India trip
- Top 3 places for a wonderful trip to India
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Hot deal for you to discover India's Heaven
- India applies free e-visa for Indonesians
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- 5 Tips for India first-timers (Part 1)
- Mouthwatering foods to eat in India-Part 2
- 300 Cheaper eVisa on Easter Day!
- The mouthwatering foods to eat in India-Part 1
- Great festivals in India, great Deal for e-Visa!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- India eVisa information
- Where to go in India
- Indian Cuisines
- Holidays in India in 2015
- Things to know before visiting India
- Overview about India
- India changes name of visa on arrival to eVisa
- India launches new visa rules to boost tourism
- Top 10 tourist attractions in India
- Weather in India