Indian e-Visa Requirements for Antigua and Barbuda Citizens
India is one of Antigua and Barbuda's most friendly countries. Antiguan and Barbudan citizens pilgrims also travel to India every year. If you are interested in visiting India, then there is one thing you should know. Firstly, you must apply for an Indian Visa. As usual, it will take time to prepare and wait for a response, but the e-Visa service will allow you to complete this process in less than 30 minutes, and the result will arrive within 03 business days.
In this article, you will find all of the requirements for obtaining an Indian e-Visa for citizens of Antigua and Barbuda.
Types of India e-Visa for Antiguan and Barbudan citizens
Antigua and Barbuda are not listed among the countries that are visa-free. Therefore, their citizens need a visa to visit India. There are four categories of India electronic visas (e-Visa):
- e-Tourist Visa: With a tourism e-visa, you are allowed to stay in India for 30 days, it can't be extended or converted. This is a double-entry visa. From March 2022, the Indian Government has removed the suspension on two long-term eVisa: 1 year e-Tourist visa and 5 years e-Tourist visa. These types of visa permit Antiguan and Barbudan nationals to remain in India for up to 1 year and 5 years respectively. However, their continuous stay during each trip shall not exceed 90 days.
- e-Business Visa: You can visit India for 365 days, but you can't stay continuously for 180 days each trip. There are numerous entries available.
- e-Medical Visa: With this type of visa, you can enter India three times and stay there for 60 days.
- e-Conference Visa: visa holders are permitted to stay in India for 30 days with a single entry.
Indian visa requirements for Antiguan and Barbudan citizens
Antiguan and Barbudan citizens are required to provide the following documentation to take advantage of an Indian e-Visa:
- A valid passport for at least 06 months after the date of entry with a minimum of one blank page to be used for verification purposes. Passport biographical pages must be scanned.
- A passport-sized photograph of your portrait on a white background.
In order to obtain an e-visa, we recommend meeting all of the following conditions:
- Check your email address for updates on a regular basis.
- You need to provide some additional documentation based on the visa type you are applying for: An Invitation letter from the host and an ID card/Passport of the host; a medical letter from an Indian hospital; an Invitation letter from the conference organizer and political clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India.
- Adding COVID-19 insurance (optional) can help boost your chances of getting approved.
After completing the essential document preparation, you can begin applying for an Indian e-visa by filling out the online form, then following our instructions, and ultimately receiving your approved e-visa by provided email within 03 days.
Apply for an Indian e-Visa as Antiguan and Barbudan citizens
The four basic steps for Antiguan and Barbudan citizens applying for an Indian e-Visa are as follows:
- Step 1: In this step, you will select the type of e-Visa and the processing time. Personal and passport information are both necessary. It is important to double-check all the data you supplied in this application.
- Step 2: You will be required to pay the e-Visa charge online. After that, you have to check your email for any additional information or site updates. To help with the processing of your Indian visa, you may be required to supply supplementary papers.
- Step 3: Submit the application for review. You can track the progress of your India visa. The processing period for your India visa will vary depending on the type of processing time you choose. After approval, you must do the following:
Prepare for your journey to India by printing out an e-Visa. A valid passport, along with your visa, must be presented upon arrival in India.
- Step 4: Present your Indian visa to immigration at the entry point and have it stamped.
At the immigration desk, have the Indian visa stamped into your passport, and you're ready to go!
Indian e-Visa fee for Antiguan and Barbudan citizens
To submit an application, you must pay two types of India e-Visa fees: government and service fees. In particular, the government charge is set by Indian officials and cannot be changed.
There are three sorts of services available which will determine the service fee. It will vary accordingly depending on your situation:
- Normal: Basic application service that ensures you will have your Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: If you select this option, you will obtain your Visa within 24 hours. This service may help you avoid long waiting periods.
- Super Urgent: In an emergency, when there is little time and you require a Visa within hours. You can acquire your Visa in about 05 business hours if you use this service.
You can choose to make a payment via an electronic transaction or wire transfer (to the Bank of Cyprus). For electronic payment, you can choose a payment unit, such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal.