India e-Visa requirements for Argentine citizens
In 2018, India reached over 10 million overseas passengers in total. This figure is a result of the Indian government’ promotion plan for tourism and foreign trade by launching a new type of visa which is easier to get and more time-saving.
The online e-visa for India was established in 2014 and considerably streamlines the process of acquiring a visa to visit India because the entire application may be done online in a few simple steps.
In this article, we will show you a full information of this type of visa and how to get it effortlessly.
1. India e-visa for Argentine citizens:
Argentine citizens, as well as other over 150 countries, are eligible to apply for the Indian e-visa with no restrictions. In total, there are 6 types of e-visa available at the moment, including 4 main types worldwide available. Therefore, if you are an Argentine citizen, you can apply for these 4 types of e-visa:
- e-Tourist visa: used when you have a plan to enter India for tourism purposes. With this type of visa, you are able to stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of your arrival and this type cannot be extended or converted.
- e-Business visa: used when you plan to enter India for business purposes. Keep in mind that you will NOT be allowed to use this e-visa for EMPLOYMENT. If you take this e-visa type as your entry license, you can stay in India for a total of 365 days with many entry times you wish, for each period of stay, you shall not exceed 180 days.
- e-Conference visa: used for participating in official conferences from the government only. You are allowed to stay in India for up to 30 days with single-entry if you use this e-visa type.
- e-Medical visa: used when you need to take medical treatment in India. You can stay in India for a total of 60 days with 3 entry times.
The list above consists of 4 types of India e-visa for Argentine citizens. After choosing which suits your needs the best, proceed to the next step to confirm your documents and finish the application process.
2. India visa requirements for Argentine citizens
The application process of the Indian e-visa for Argentine citizens is simpler and more convenient than the casual type.
To get an approval from the Indian authority to enter India, you will need to provide your personal information and documents as listed below:
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival in India with 1 blank page for verification. You also need to provide a scanned copy of your passport biographical page alongside 1 photograph with a clear background and face.
- Travel itinerary: your detailed plan to India will be required when applying for an India e-visa. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you shall not confirm your tour or flight bookings before your visa is issued.
- A valid email address for e-visa result arrival.
- Additional documents: you will be required to provide some specific documents for each type of e-visa. Take an e-Business visa for example, if you want to get it, you will need to provide your invitation letter for business and/or a business card which has your information and a name of an organization you are working for.
3. India e-visa cost and payment method:
Payment is the final step of an application process for Indian e-visa for Argentine citizens. You will be required to pay for 2 kinds of India visa fees: government and service fee. For the government fee, since Argentina is not in the exemption list of India, so this fee is compulsory and regulated in the government announcement.
For the service fee, you will choose 1 in 3 these following options depending on your demand:
- Normal: standardized service which can help you get your e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: higher state of service which can help you get your e-visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: the highest service type which is able to take your e-vise within around 5 business hours.
In addition, you can add a small fee for COVID-19 insurance to increase your chance of getting approved as well as keep your benefits when traveling abroad.
Payment method: this is the final step of the application process for your e-visa. Therefore, you will choose which payment method is best for you, namely electronic payment or wire transfer. If you choose electronic payment, consider using Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal for a secure payment.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Island
- China- SAR Hongkong
- China- SAR Macau
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote d’lvoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor