Indian e-Visa Requirements for Armenian Citizens
As well as citizens from many other countries, Armenian citizens may qualify for an India e-Visa. Obtaining an e-Visa for India is as simple as filling out the online application form with the necessary personal and passport information. Armenia can obtain an India visa easily since it requires only completing the application and paying the application fee.
The Indian visa for Armenian citizens is mostly for business, tourist, or medical travel. The Indian e-Visa, on the other hand, can be defined as an electronic license granted to foreigners to allow them to visit India legally for a variety of activities. Almost any Armenian traveler visiting India for any reason can apply for an e-Visa for India electronically. A total of about 150 countries are eligible for this e-Visa.
Types of Indian e-Visa for Armenian citizens
Armenian citizens can apply for an Indian e-Visa for business, medical, or tourism purposes.
- e-Tourist Visa: For this type of e-Visa, visitors can stay in India for up to 30 days with double entries into the country. From March 2022, the Indian Government has removed the suspension on long-term eVisa which are 1 year & 5 years tourist e-Visa. These types of visas were suspended due to the spread of coronavirus and now reopened to welcome more international travelers visiting India.
A 1 year tourist e-visa allows Armenian nationals to enter India multiple times, with a duration of stay of up to 1 year. However, continuous stay during each trip is limited to 90 days.
With a 5 years tourist e-visa, Armenian travelers can stay in India for up to 5 years, with continuous stay during each trip not exceeding 90 days.
- e-Business Visa: With this type of Visa, you can stay in India for 365 days in total with multiple entries, with each stay not exceeding 180 days. Only suitable for business trips or trading activities inside India, NOT FOR EMPLOYMENT.
- e-Conference Visa: When you have a conference organized by any ministry, such as a conference or workshop, you will be allowed to stay in India for up to 30 days with one entrance only.
- e-Medical Visa: The e-Visa is for medical treatments, such as Yoga physical therapy, difficult anatomy, or illness cure. You can stay in India for up to 60 days with a triple entry.
India Visa Requirements for Armenian citizens
If Armenian citizens follow the visa requirements, the India visa application process is pretty simple. Travelers from Armenia will need:
- A passport that remains 06 months validity from the intended arrival date in India, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for verification.
- An email address to communicate and receive the electronic visa
- A scanned copy of your passport's biographical page
- A passport photo of the applicant with a clear face against a white/plain background.
- A payment card, such as a debit or a credit card, for the online transaction
These are the documents you may be required to meet the Indian visa requirements for Armenian citizens. In addition, there is some additional documentation that must be obtained depending on the type of visa Armenian nationals are applying for: An Invitation letter from the host and an ID card/Passport of the host; a medical letter from an Indian hospital; an Invitation letter from the conference organizer and political clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India.
An immigration officer will be placing a visa sticker in your passport at the last minute, so make sure there are at least two blank pages left in your passport.
An Armenian passport holder can easily obtain an Indian visa at home by preparing the necessary documents and applying. It is not difficult to obtain an Indian visa for Armenian citizens.
Apply Indian e-Visa for Armenian citizens
Check the visa requirements for Armenian citizens traveling to India before applying for your e-visa. Once you've determined that you have the correct documents, you can start filling out the application form.
The application form will ask for the following information:
- Passport details
- Port of arrival and the date
- Date of birth
- Email address
Once you have entered all the necessary information, you will need to make a payment for your e-Visa. After the payment for a visa fee has been made and enough documents have been sent to the Indian Immigration Services, your application will be processed. In general, applications for the Indian e-Visa take approximately 03 business days to process, so applicants are advised to apply at least a week in advance of travel. You will receive an email informing you of your acceptance or rejection once your application has been confirmed.
Before traveling to India, the e-Visa must be printed and ready for presentation at the border, and it must accompany you during your stay until you leave the country.
Read more: Indian Embassy in Armenia
Indian e-Visa fee for Armenian citizens
The application process requires you to pay an application fee. The application fee has two components: government and service, and optional COVID-19 insurance for your full benefit when traveling abroad.
In terms of the service fee, based on your request, you can choose from these service types:
- Normal: Our standardized e-Visa process can get you an e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: By using this service, you will receive the results within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: utilized in an emergency when there is no time to wait for a response. You will obtain your e-Visa within 05 business hours if you use this service.
Payment method: Payment may be made either electronically or via wire transfer (to the Bank of Cyprus). If electronic payment is chosen, consider one of these types: Visa, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal.
India Visa Requirements for Armenia Citizens FAQs
There are many benefits of an eSim in India for purchasers traveling to India. An India e-Sim card allows you to connect to the local network in India. By this way, you can avoid excessive roaming fees which the local operator or carrier may charge when you are not in your home country.
With a normal physical sim card, you have to insert it into your mobile phones to activate while an eSim can be installed simply by scanning a QR code sent via email.
In addition, an eSim also allows you to connect to the local network remotely without waiting for a physical sim card to be sent via post. It is also faster for eSim users to change network operators when you are traveling to other territories, hence you do not need to get a new tourist sim card.
The best way to buy the best eSim in India and fee
An important note is that an eSim is compatible with certain devices, hence you should make sure you have an India e-Sim support mobile before purchasing.
Most international travelers may wonder how to get the best eSim in India for their upcoming trip in this beautiful country. Not to worry, India e-Sim is one of the extra services provided to our customers, allowing you to purchase the cheapest e-Sim card in India at reasonable prices. You can simultaneously apply for an India e-Visa and get an eSim with the cheapest e-Sim plan in India from anywhere at any time. Just a click, you can add to your order an e-Sim to access the Internet in India without any extra information requested
In comparison to the whole expense of your India trip, an e-Sim card is just a small amount. Together, with the benefits mentioned above, maybe there is no reason to reject it. Let’s get the best deals for a full visa package in India and take your trip to the next level.