Indian e-Visa requirements for Azerbaijani Citizens
The Indian Government provides an Indian e-Visa for Azerbaijani citizens, as it does for many other countries, allowing them to apply for electronic travel permission. Citizens of Azerbaijan traveling to India only need to apply for an e-Visa online by providing a few required documents. An Indian visa is not difficult to obtain for nationals of Azerbaijan. All that is required of them is to complete an application and pay the associated fee.
To enter India for activities including business, tourism, or medical treatment, nationals of Azerbaijan just require an e-Visa. An Indian e-Visa can be considered an online authorization is given to other foreigners to allow them to enter India legally for various reasons. Almost all can address regular travel reasons for Azerbaijani visitors to India electronically. An e-Visa can be obtained by citizens of more than 150 countries.
Types of Indian e-Visa for Azerbaijani citizens
An Azerbaijani citizen can obtain a visa to India for a conference, business, medical treatment, or tourism.
- Indian e-Tourist Visa: With this sort of visa, you can stay in India for up to 30 days if you are visiting, touring, or participating in other tourism activities. This visa allows for double entry.
e-Tourist Visa 1 year and 5 years: Azerbaijan nationals are permitted to stay in the country for an extended period - 01 year and 05 years, respectively - but each stay is limited to 90 days.
- Indian e-Business Visa: If you have this type of visa, you are made to enter India for a total of a maximum of 365 days, with no single term of stay being longer than 180 days. It is used for intra-country business visits or trading activities, not for employment.
- Indian e-Conference Visa: You may use this visa to attend conferences or workshops organized by the Indian Government. You are allowed to enter and exit India just once, although you can stay in the country for as long as 30 days at a time.
- Indian e-Medical Visa: If you have this sort of visa, you are allowed to remain in India for a maximum of sixty days to receive medical treatment. This could include Yoga physical therapy, complicated anatomy, or treatment for sickness.
India Visa Requirements for Azerbaijani citizens
Azerbaijani citizens can easily obtain an India visa as long as they meet the visa requirements. These documents are required for entry into India, thus Azerbaijani citizens should prepare them as soon as feasible. An Azerbaijani traveler will require the following items:
- A current passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the intended date of arrival in the country.
- There should be at least 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer
- You will have to have at least two blank pages left in your passport before an immigration officer places a visa sticker in it.
- A scanned color copy of your first biographical page in your current passport.
- A recent color passport photo of you.
- A payment card, like a debit or credit card, for making online payments.
These are the documents you may be required to provide at the ports of entry, in addition to your e-Visa and passport ( your passport must be valid for at least six months when you arrive in India).
- e-Conference visa: An invitation letter from the organizer and Political clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India are required
- e-Business visa: An Invitation letter from the host and an ID card/Passport of the host.
- e-Medical & Medical Attendant visa: A letter from the Indian hospital or medical center must be submitted. Attendants need to have an eVisa number from the patient to apply.
An Indian visa can be obtained from home by Azerbaijani citizens, and all they need to do is prepare the necessary documentation before applying for an Indian e-Visa.
Apply for Indian e-Visa for Azerbaijani citizens
Once you have double-checked the Indian visa requirements for Azerbaijani citizens traveling to India, you can complete the application form for the India e-Visa.
The following information needs to be included on the application form:
- Visa details
- Full name
- Birth date
- Passport number
- Port of arrival and the date
- Email address
If you have filled out the application form correctly with the information in your passport, you will need to pay online for your e-Visa fee. The processing of your application will not begin until you have finished making the online payment. Applications for an Indian e-Visa must be submitted by Azerbaijani citizens at least 03 days before they are scheduled to depart India. The visa application will be processed in approximately 03 business days' time. Your acceptance or rejection will be communicated to you through email after the status of your application has been determined.
The e-Visa must be printed before you travel to India so that it can be presented at the border and carried with you throughout your stay in India.
Indian e-Visa fee for Azerbaijani citizens
You must pay a process cost as part of the application process. There are 2 main fee components included in this Indian e-Visa process cost: the government and service fee. When traveling outside of the country, it is important to have Indian travel insurance for your protection.
The cost of the service is determined not only by the type of e-Visa you request but also by the level of demand for that service:
- Normal: Standardized service to get an e-Visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent: In this case, you will get the results within 24 hours. This service is great for those in a hurry.
- Super Urgent: utilized in an emergency when you don't have time to wait for a response. You can expect to receive your e-Visa within 05 working hours if you use this service.
Payment method: Depending on your preference, you can use either electronic payment or wire transfer. For electronic payment, consider Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal.