Indian e Visa requirements for Belarusian Citizens in 2024
The Indian Government provides an India e-Visa to Belarusian citizens, as it does for many other countries. This permits them to enter India for various purposes such as tourism, business, or medical treatments. Those traveling to India from Belarus need to fill out an online application form with the necessary personal information and passport details to apply for an e-Visa for India.
Belarusians can obtain an India visa quickly and easily by submitting an application form and paying the application cost. Belarusians who want to go to India for business, tourism, or medical care must get a visa. As a result, the Indian electronic visa can be regarded as an online authorization, allowing other foreigners to visit India legally for a variety of travel objectives. Belarusian citizens can apply for an Indian e-Visa from anywhere with a computer or smartphone that is connected to the Internet. This sort of visa is available to citizens of more than 150 countries.
Types of Indian e-Visa for Belarusian citizens
Visitors from Belarus can apply for eVisas to enter India for tourism, business, or medical treatment:
- Indian e-Tourist Visa: This type of e-Visa is intended for tourism-related activities like visiting attractions and other activities. You are permitted two entries into India, however, you can stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days. There are 02 other types of e-Tourist visas: 1-year & 5-year e-Tourist visas that allow Belarusian nationals to remain in India longer.
- Indian e-Business Visa: With an e-Business Visa, you can enter the Republic of India for up to 365 days total, but each stay can't be longer than 180 days. You can enter and leave India as many times as you want. It is used for business trips or trading activities within the country, not for employment.
- Indian e-Conference Visa: If you are attending a conference arranged by the Indian government, you can utilize this form of visa. You are permitted a 30-day stay in India with only one entry.
- Indian e-Medical Visa: When you need medical treatment in India, such as yoga physical therapy, complicated anatomy, or illness cure, you can apply for a medical e-visa. You can stay in India for up to 60 days with 3 entrances.
- Indian Ayush visa: The creation of the Ayush Visa satisfies the suggestion to create a unique visa program for foreigners visiting India for treatment under Ayush systems/Indian medical systems such as therapeutic care, wellness, and Yoga. Ayush visa is valid for 60 days and allow 3 entrance
Indian Visa Requirements for Belarusian citizens
Belarusian citizens can easily obtain an India visa as long as they meet the Indian visa requirements. These documents are required for obtaining an India visa, hence Belarusian people must obtain them. A Belarusian tourist will require the following documents:
- A valid passport remains 06 months valid from the arrival date with a minimum of 02 blank pages for verification.
- An email address for contact and getting the e-Visa
- A scanned copy of the first biographical page from your current passport.
- A recent color passport photo of the applicant
- A debit or credit card for internet payments
Depending on the type of visa you are applying for, you should attach some additional papers:
- A Business visa: An invitation letter from the host, as well as the host's ID card/passport.
- A medical e-Visa: A medical letter from a hospital in India.
- An e-conference visa: An invitation letter from the conference organizer and political clearance from the Government of India's Ministry of External Affairs (MEA).
When you enter India, the validity date on your passport must be at least six months. The last thing you want is an immigration official sticking a visa sticker in your passport, so make sure you have at least two blank pages remaining in your passport.
Obtaining an Indian visa for Belarusian citizens is a simple process that can be completed from the comfort of one's own home. All you need to do is gather the appropriate documents before applying for the visa.
Apply Indian e-Visa for Belarusian citizens
Once you are assured that you have all of the essential documents, you may begin filling out the India e-Visa application form.
On the application form, you will be asked for each of the following pieces of information:
- Full name
- Passport details
- Port of arrival and the travel date
- Date of birth
- Email address
You must pay for your e-Visa after completing the application form with the correct information as it appears in your passport, otherwise, your application will not be completed. Your application will be completed after your visa fee has been paid online. The processing time for the India visa for Belarusian citizens is generally 03 business days. It is suggested that applicants apply for an Indian e-Visa at least four days before departure. Your acceptance or rejection email will arrive in your mailbox after your application is confirmed.
Receiving the approval email is the final step in the application process, you will be able to see your official e-Visa approval in your email inbox.
Before traveling to India, you must print the e-Visa and keep it with you until you leave the country.
Read more: Indian Embassy in Belarus
Indian e-Visa fee for Belarusian citizens
To complete the application process, you will be required to pay an Indian e-visa fee. This fee comprises two basic fee components, namely the government and service charge. Additionally, you should add optional Indian travel insurance for your complete benefit when traveling internationally.
You can choose one of these service kinds for the processing time of your visa application based on your demand:
- Normal: standardized service for obtaining an e-Visa that will help you obtain your e-Visa within 03 working days
- Urgent: This service is used when you need the result within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: The service can be used in emergencies when you don't have time to wait for a response. Your e-Visa will be mailed to you within 05 business hours after the application has been submitted.
Payment method: You may make your payment via electronic transfer or wire transfer (to the Bank of Cyprus). If you select electronic payment, consider using one of the following: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal.