Indian e-Visa requirements for Bosnia and Herzegovina residents
On the 27 of November 2014, the E-Visa introduced in India eliminated the need for travelers to stand in line at the Indian embassy to receive a visa. It is strongly recommended that tourists coming from Bosnia and Herzegovina submit an application for an electronic travel authorization, often known as an Indian e-Visa. This type of visa is now available to citizens of 169 countries after they met all the requirements of the Indian government regarding the e-Visa.
Citizens from Bosnia and Herzegovina can enter the country legally using the Indian electronic visa, whether they are tourists, executives, or culture enthusiasts. Bosnian and Herzegovinian tourists who wish to visit the revered Ganges river, religious buildings, and architectural monuments of India can take advantage of this visa program.
India, the seventh largest country in the world, is home to a wide variety of cultures and cuisines due to its size.
Indian e-visa for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens
1. Indian e-Visa for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens
There are evident advantages for Bosnian and Herzegovinian passport holders who apply for an India e-Visa rather than a traditional visa:
- The application for an Indian electronic visa is completed online, which saves Bosnians and Herzegovinians money and time by eliminating the need to visit an Indian consulate or embassy.
- The consular visa is more difficult to get than the e-Visa: The paperwork will take only 10 to 20 minutes to complete for a Bosnian and Herzegovinian candidate.
- Online applications are simple and fast.
- There is time to cross-check and validate the data and documents that have been uploaded.
- Bosnians and Herzegovinians only need their passports, debit/credit cards, clear scans of the necessary documents, and an email account. Once the application is approved, Bosnians and Herzegovinians planning to visit India can quickly print off their valid e-Visa and go as they want.
2. Types of Indian e-Visa for Bosnia and Herzegovina residents
There are four major categories of Indian e-Visas:
- India e-Tourist visa: When you want to enter India for the purpose of tourism or for a visit, you can apply for an India e-Tourist visa, which is valid for 30 days, one year, or five years. With only one entry time.
- India e-Business visa: utilized when planning a business trip to India for commerce or related activities but NOT for seeking employment.
- India e-Conference visa: if you need to attend a conference organized by an Indian government ministry and held in India You have up to 30 days to stay and one entrance time with this kind to complete your purposes.
- India e-Medical visa: If you want medical treatment within India, this type is best for you because the stay period is up to 60 days and you can enter three times.
The applications for the Indian e-Tourist visa and the Indian e-Business visa must be submitted at least four working days before the anticipated date of arrival in India.
Applicants from Bosnia and Herzegovina who are interested in obtaining an e-Medical Visa, an e-Medical Attendant Visa, or an e-Conference Visa are required to submit their applications four days before visiting the country.
3. Indian Visa requirements for Bosnia and Herzegovina residents
Requirements of Indian e-visa for Bosnian and Herzegovinian
To enter India legally, all Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens must have a valid visa and passport, and they can use the e-Visa for India. The passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of issue for the e-Visa.
Note: In some cases, tourists from Bosnia and Herzegovina using diplomatic or other travel credentials other than a passport will not be able to apply for an Indian electronic visa. There is no electronic visa for those who are sponsored by their parents, guardians, spouses, or other relatives.
The application also demands that Bosnian and Herzegovinian travelers have enough money to cover their travel and living expenses while in India. Travelers should be aware that only 28 airports in India accept the Indian e-Visa. If they wish to bring minors with them to India, they must apply for legal visas individually.
Travelers from Bosnia and Herzegovina are encouraged to speak with a doctor to see whether any vaccinations are required to enter India without difficulty.
Bosnian and Herzegovinian Documents Needed to Apply for an Indian e-Visa
- The applicant's most recent photograph was taken against a white background, with the applicant facing the front. The photograph should also be of identical length and height and should show the Bosnian and Herzegovinian traveler's whole face, from the top of the hair to the chin, as well as his or her eyes without glasses. The image should also be devoid of borders.
- A scan of the passport page containing important personal information such as name, date of birth and nationality.
- To get a medical visa, applicants must submit a copy of the letter from the Indian medical facility they wish to visit.
- The applicant for the Indian e-Business visa must attach a scan of the invitation letter from the relevant business parties in India, as well as a business card.
- A scan of the invitation letter from the conference organizer, as well as political and event clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs, will be required for an e-conference visa to enter India.
4. India e-Visa fee for Bosnian and Herzegovinian citizens
Following the completion of your application form and documentation, you will be required to pay two types of India e-Visa fees: mandatory government fees and customizable service fees.
Depending on your needs and budget, you can choose from three service fee options:
- Normal: This service type is designed to address your e-Visa issue in 3 working days if you have ample time to wait for a response and save you a significant amount of money.
- Urgent: This service is designed for folks who don't have a lot of time to wait. This service has a 24-hour wait time.
- Super Urgent: This is the quickest service, requiring only 5 business hours to acquire your e-Visa.
Payment method: To pay your charge, you have the option of using electronic payment or wire transfer. If you prefer electronic payment, select Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal.