Indian e-Visa requirements for Brazilian citizens
Traveling to India is on many people's bucket lists, and Brazilian nationals can easily achieve this dream by applying for an Indian e-Visa online.
Since November 2014, the Indian government has taken moves to make it easier for tourists, business leaders, and people seeking short-term medical treatment to enter the country.
SThe Indian e-Visa is a government-issued document that allows Brazilian citizens to enter and travel inside the country.
Information about Indian visas for Brazilian citizens is one of the first things that Brazil passport holders have to figure out when you want to travel to India. All procedures and the way to get the Indian visa simplest and fastest will be present in detail below.
Types of Indian e-Visa for Brazilian citizens:
The e-Visa for India is now available to more than 150 countries, including Brazil. This way, travelers do not have to incur costs associated with traveling to embassies or difficult processes to obtain visas.
The Indian e-Visa is an official document that allows Brazilian citizens to enter and travel to India. This permit can be used for friends and family visits, business activities, conference presentations, and medical treatment purposes.
Travelers from Brazil to India can submit up to 120 days in advance for an Indian e-Visa.
There are 4 kinds of India e-Visa for Brazilians:
- e-Tourist Visa: Brazilians planning a trip to India should apply for an e-Tourist visa, which allows them to stay in the country for tourist and recreational purposes. This type cannot be modified or extended in any way.
- e-Business Visa: This type of e-visa permits Brazilians to go to India for business or trade. You can stay in India for up to 365 days from the date of ETA approval and enter India as many times as you want, but you cannot stay for more than 180 days in a row during each visit.
- e-Conference Visa: This type of e-visa allows Brazilians to enter India to attend a conference held by an Indian government ministry. If you use this sort of e-visa, you can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of arrival for a single entrance only.
- e-Medical Visa & Medical Attendant: Brazilians who require medical treatment or accompany patients receiving treatment in India can apply online for an e-Medical Visa & Medical Attendant. With this sort of e-visa, you can stay in India for up to 60 days from the date of arrival and enter the country three times in total.
In total, the process may take up to fifteen minutes, including sending the required documents via email and making the e-Visa application fee.
Citizens of Brazil will receive their travel permits by email within a maximum of 3 days if your application is successful.
Indian e-Visa requirements as a Brazilian citizen
There are certain entry visa requirements set forth by the Indian Government. In order to apply for an Indian e-Visa, Brazilians must submit certificates or meet conditions. Brazilian travelers will need:
- The passport is valid for at least 6 months at the time of application with at least 1 blank page for stamping.
- An updated photograph of your face with a white background. Minimum size: 10 KB. Maximum size: 1 MB. Format: JPEG.
- Itinerary plan of your trip to India. It is highly recommended that you do not confirm the flight ticket and tour before the visa is issued.
Brazilians need to make sure that their scans and photos comply with the stipulated requirements.
Indian e-Visa fee for Brazilian citizens
In order to complete submitting your application, you should pay a charging fee. There are 2 kinds of Indian e-Visa fees you need to pay, government and service fees respectively.
With the service fee, you can choose 1 of 3 kinds of Visa services we provide:
- Normal: used in casual cases. You can get your e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: used in special cases when you need to get a Visa within approximately a day. With this option, you can get your Visa in a guaranteed maximum of 24 hours.
- Super urgent: this unique option is for emergency cases when you really need to get a Visa in hours. With Super urgent service, we have an expert team to support you to get the e-visa as soon as possible.
Payment method: you can choose either electronic payment or wire transfer because we accept various payment methods that can make you feel comfortable and convenient.
We strongly recommend that you purchase Covid-19 Insurance as well. Whenever you leave your home country, you will be covered against many risks, including the Covid pandemic. It is an optional measure, so you can consider it according to your circumstances.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Island
- China- SAR Hongkong
- China- SAR Macau
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote d’lvoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor