Indian e-Visa requirements for Croatia residents
The implementation of India's e-Visa travel permission in 2014 resulted in significant benefits for eligible nationals wishing to visit the country as well as for India, significantly increasing tourism. Only in 2018, did the country receive 10.5 million visitors. At the moment, people from more than 160 countries can apply for an Indian e-Visa by filling out a simple online form. Croatia is one of the countries that can use this easy and smooth process. This means that they no longer have to visit multiple consulates or embassies as they did in the past.
The India e-Visa application form can be completed in as little as 15 minutes and is completely electronic.
Types of Indian e-Visa for Croatian citizens
The government of India has made it possible to apply for several different types of visas online, and applicants must choose one of these options based on their reason for traveling to India. All of these options are open to tourists from Croatia, and we can broadly divide them into the following categories:
- Indian Tourist e-Visa: The most common type of visa obtained by Croatians is the Indian Tourist e-Visa, which allows them to go to India for tourism, leisure activities, visiting family members, and participating in yoga or meditation retreats. This visa allows Croatian visitors to stay in the nation for 90 days during the visa's one-year and five-year validity period. It is a single-entry visa, which means that Croatian nationals can enter India as many times as they like within this period. There is another one-month validity visa for tourists who want to enjoy India within 30 days in total with double entries.
- Indian Business e-Visa: Croatian visitors planning to visit India for business purposes, such as meetings, conferences, sales, and recruitment, can apply for India e-Business visa. This type of visa permits up to two visits to India during the one-year validity visa. The maximum time of stay per visit permitted in India is 180 days.
- Indian Conference e-Visa: This type of visa is valid for 4 months after being approved. With this e-Visa, you can travel to India and attend a conference organized by the Indian government, you can stay for 30 days - single entry.
- Indian Medical e-Visa and Medical Attendant e-Visa: The India Medical e-Visa is available to Croatian citizens who are interested in receiving medical treatment in India. A Croatian patient who is already in possession of a Medical e-Visa is eligible to have two family members accompany them to India on a Medical Assistant e-Visa.
The Medical e-Visa and the Medical Assistant visa are both triple-entry visas that are valid for a period of 120 days beginning on the date that they were issued.
When entering India, Croatians will be required to present all supporting documentation for the type of visa they hold.
Indian Visa Requirements for Croatian Citizens
Croatian applicants must gather all of the documentation and minimal requirements required for their India e-Visa application.
- The most significant document required when beginning the application is a Croatian passport valid for at least 6 months before entering India.
- During the process of filling out the application for an India visa, you will be required to provide a digital copy of the biographical page of your passport as well as a digital image that adheres to the specific standards for the Indian e-Visa.
- The Croatian applicant's email address is crucial because this is where all notifications of updates and approvals will be sent.
- At the completion of the application procedure, payment information will be requested in order to cover any applicable processing fees. These fees can be paid using either a debit or credit card.
- Traveler’s recent photo in any format.
- An invitation letter, business/host ID card and Political clearance from the Ministry of External must be sent to us if you are traveling to attend business activities.
- Citizens of Croatia seeking medical treatment are required to be informed of specific procedures, such as providing a letter from the receiving hospital.
Important: If a Croatian visitor has a criminal past and wishes to enter India, he or she should be aware of local regulations and any restrictions before applying for an e-Visa to India.
The application process for Croatians seeking an e-Visa to India
Croatian applicants will be asked questions about their identity and other personal details during the application process, such as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Passport information
- Port of entrance
An adult must be the one to fill out the Croatian applicant's e-Visa application if the applicant is planning to bring children with them to India.
All information submitted must be backed up with the relevant documentation, known as India's e-Visa entrance requirements, and the application must be reviewed before submission to minimize mistakes and delays in the e-Visa acceptance process.
Processing Time for India e-Visa as Croatian citizens
The electronic visa application form for India is often handled fast, and approval might take anywhere from two to three business days.
Once accepted, it is emailed to the email address provided in the application form by Croatian nationals. This approval document must be printed and carried with them at all times while in India.
Indian e-Visa fee for Croatian citizens
Croatian citizens will pay two types of Indian e-Visa fees to complete an application: government fees and service fees.
In particular, the government charge is set by Indian authorities and is based on your nationality. On the other hand, there are three types of service prices to pick from, each with its own processing time. Depending on your situation, you may want to consider:
- Normal: Simplified application service that can help you acquire your e-Visa in three business days.
- Urgent: utilized in some instances if you don't have days to wait for a response. This type can assist you to receive your e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: built for emergencies where you need a Visa in hours. You can acquire your e-Visa in around 5 business hours if you use this service.
If you added Covid-19 insurance to your itinerary, it would be a terrific trip. It is a good idea not only to safeguard your financial benefits but also to drive your e-visa acceptance method.
India Visa Requirements for Croatia Citizens FAQs
There are many benefits of an eSim in India for purchasers traveling to India. An India e-Sim card allows you to connect to the local network in India. By this way, you can avoid excessive roaming fees which the local operator or carrier may charge when you are not in your home country.
With a normal physical sim card, you have to insert it into your mobile phones to activate while an eSim can be installed simply by scanning a QR code sent via email.
In addition, an eSim also allows you to connect to the local network remotely without waiting for a physical sim card to be sent via post. It is also faster for eSim users to change network operators when you are traveling to other territories, hence you do not need to get a new tourist sim card.
The best way to buy the best eSim in India and fee
An important note is that an eSim is compatible with certain devices, hence you should make sure you have an India e-Sim support mobile before purchasing.
Most international travelers may wonder how to get the best eSim in India for their upcoming trip in this beautiful country. Not to worry, India e-Sim is one of the extra services provided to our customers, allowing you to purchase the cheapest e-Sim card in India at reasonable prices. You can simultaneously apply for an India e-Visa and get an eSim with the cheapest e-Sim plan in India from anywhere at any time. Just a click, you can add to your order an e-Sim to access the Internet in India without any extra information requested
In comparison to the whole expense of your India trip, an e-Sim card is just a small amount. Together, with the benefits mentioned above, maybe there is no reason to reject it. Let’s get the best deals for a full visa package in India and take your trip to the next level.