Indian e-Visa requirements for Djiboutian citizens
Because of its remarkable amalgamation of culture, tradition, history, and architecture, India is consistently ranked among the most visited countries in the world. India, the world's seventh-largest country by land, has a lot to offer travelers, from famous sites like the Taj Mahal to kilometers of beaches and a diverse range of cuisines.
Tourists come to India for a variety of reasons, including unparalleled architecture, yoga retreats, and learning about the country's spiritual healing.
The issuance of India's first electronic travel license, has made it easier for many people to visit the country. Therefore, it is still very popular with tourists, and the Indian government updated its visa process in 2014, leading to the expansion of the online travel permit for 169 countries, including Djibouti, making it easier for its citizens to apply for an Indian e-Visa.
For the purpose of verifying their identities, visitors entering India are going to be required to present both a visa and a passport. And now, due to the India e-Visa, citizens of Djibouti are able to submit an application for travel permission in a manner that is both more streamlined and less time-consuming than in the past.
1. Types of Indian Visas for Djiboutian citizens
Djibouti residents can apply for four types of India e-Visas: e-Tourist Visa, e-Business Visa, e-Conference, and e-Medical Visa.
- People who want to visit India for tourism purposes can apply for an e-Tourist visa which has one-month validity, which allows them to stay for up to 30 days and participate in activities like sightseeing, visiting friends and family, and attending retreats. This visa only allows double entry into the country.
- The e-Tourist Visa which is available for one-year and five-year validity allows people to spend time in India many times for not exceeding 90 days per visit.
- The e-Business visa is valid for 1 year from the date of entry for business visitors to India. It is meant for persons attending meetings, establishing business ventures, or delivering speeches, and allows for a stay of up to 180 days.
- The e-Conference visa: An e-Conference visa is a form of e-Visa that allows visitors to enter India if they are going to be participating in a conference that has been organized by a ministry of the Indian government. If you use this type of e-visa, you can stay in India for 30 days from the day of arrival. This visa is valid for 4 months from the date of issuance and allows single entry only.
- The e-Medical visa is valid for 4 months from the date of approval for those intended seeking medical treatment in India. It grants the holder the ability to enter and exit the country three times and stay in the country for up to 60 days total.
The approval process for applications submitted by Djiboutian citizens typically takes between two and three working days to complete. As soon as applicants are aware of when and where they will be staying in India, they can submit an application for a visa.
2. Indian visa requirements for Djiboutian citizens
The application for a visa to India can be completed entirely online. Nevertheless, Djiboutian nationals who have the intention of applying for an Indian visa should get aware of the prerequisites before commencing the process of submitting their application. Candidates are required to have:
- A completed e-Visa application form.
- A PDF file that has been scanned in color from their passport. Please check that your passport has a minimum validity period of at least six months from the date that you are expected to arrive in India.
- A passport-sized photograph with a white background.
- A scan of your passport’s biographical page
- An invitation letter, business card and Political clearance from the Ministry of External from your partner cooperating with n India if you are applying for business and conference visas.
- A medical letter from the India hospital to approve your medical e-visa.
Because applicants will be required to provide their payment information electronically as part of the application process, they should ensure that they have a debit or credit card that is currently in good standing.
Djiboutian visitors to India can enter the nation by one of 28 authorized airports and five seaports.
When a traveler's visa is approved, they should print it out and bring it with them to demonstrate to customs officials at one of the permitted ports of entry when they enter the country.
They should also have it with them throughout their stay in the nation and be informed of the travel rules for travelers to India with criminal records. Passengers from Djibouti are expected to have all of the information that is suggested on driving in India (specific regulations, licenses, and other facts). Visitors to India may exit the country through any of the designated Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
3. Indian e-Visa fee for Djiboutian citizens
Djiboutians can pay for a Visa online with two types of Indian e-Visa fees: the government charge and the service charge. The Indian government sets the government fee for Djibouti travelers.
We offer three service charge options, each with its own set of fees:
- Normal: In most cases, this type of visa is used. You will receive your e-Visa in three business days.
- Urgent: If you're in a hurry, this is the type to use. You will receive your findings within 24 hours of completing all of the steps on the application form.
- Super Urgent: You can use this service if you need your visa in a matter of hours. Your e-Visa will be emailed to you within 5 hours.
To complete your application, you must pay a total payment. There is only one payment method available: electronic payment such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and PayPal are all accepted for electronic payments.
We also urge that you obtain Covid-19 Insurance. When you leave your home country, you are protected from a range of hazards, including the Covid pandemic.
India Visa Requirements for Djibouti Citizens FAQs
There are many benefits of an eSim in India for purchasers traveling to India. An India e-Sim card allows you to connect to the local network in India. By this way, you can avoid excessive roaming fees which the local operator or carrier may charge when you are not in your home country.
With a normal physical sim card, you have to insert it into your mobile phones to activate while an eSim can be installed simply by scanning a QR code sent via email.
In addition, an eSim also allows you to connect to the local network remotely without waiting for a physical sim card to be sent via post. It is also faster for eSim users to change network operators when you are traveling to other territories, hence you do not need to get a new tourist sim card.
The best way to buy the best eSim in India and fee
An important note is that an eSim is compatible with certain devices, hence you should make sure you have an India e-Sim support mobile before purchasing.
Most international travelers may wonder how to get the best eSim in India for their upcoming trip in this beautiful country. Not to worry, India e-Sim is one of the extra services provided to our customers, allowing you to purchase the cheapest e-Sim card in India at reasonable prices. You can simultaneously apply for an India e-Visa and get an eSim with the cheapest e-Sim plan in India from anywhere at any time. Just a click, you can add to your order an e-Sim to access the Internet in India without any extra information requested
In comparison to the whole expense of your India trip, an e-Sim card is just a small amount. Together, with the benefits mentioned above, maybe there is no reason to reject it. Let’s get the best deals for a full visa package in India and take your trip to the next level.