Indian e-Visa requirements for citizens of Equatorial Guinea
In 2014, India introduced the e-Visa travel authorization, which has had great benefits for eligible nationals who wish to visit the country as well as for India, which has led to an increase in tourism. There were 10.5 million visitors to the country in 2018. An India electronic visa can currently be applied for by over 160 countries through a simple online application form. Citizens of Equatorial Guinea are one of the travelers that will benefit from this straightforward and seamless process, which implies that previous formalities involving visits to consulates and embassy offices will be bypassed. With the most user-friendly digital platform offered by Indian Immigration Services, a complete online application for the Indian e-Visa can be finished after fulfilling all requirements in 15 minutes.
1. Types of India e-Visa for Citizens of Equatorial Guinea
Depending on the purpose of a trip to India, Equatorial Guinea offers a variety of Indian online visa options. These include, but are not limited to:
- India Tourist e-Visa for 1 month: Citizens of Equatorial Guinea are most likely to use the India e-Tourist Visa for short-term trips which are valid for 1 month with 30 days stay duration. Travelers can enter twice only to India during the validity period.
- India Tourist e-Visa for 1 year: An Equatorial Guinean visitor with this visa has 90 days to stay in the country per visit during the 1 year of validity of the visa. It is a multiple-entry visa, so Equatorial Guinean nationals may enter India many times during its validity.
- India Tourist e-Visa: With this type of e-visa, Equatorial Guinean travelers can enter India for tourism, leisure, visiting family, and attending yoga retreats. This e-visa is valid for 5 years and allows travelers to stay in India for 90 days per visit with multiple entries.
- India Business e-Visa: Business travelers from Equatorial Guinea can apply for an India e-Business visa if they plan to enter India for meetings, conferences, sales, or other business-related activities. For this type of visa, you are allowed to arrive in India many times a year. You may stay in India for a maximum of 180 days.
- India Conference e-Visa: Using the Indian e-Conference Visa, you can attend an Indian government-sponsored conference for 30 days with a single entry.
- India Medical e-Visa: Citizens of Equatorial Guinea must be informed about the prerequisites associated with the India Medical e-Visa, which allows them to travel to the country for medical treatment. As with the Medical e-Visa, the Medical Assistant visa is also a triple-entry visa and is valid for 120 days from the date it is issued.
Equatorial Guinea residents entering India will need all the necessary supporting documents for their visa type.
2. Indian Visa requirements for Citizens of Equatorial Guinea
In order to apply for an India e-Visa, applicants from Equatorial Guinea need to collect all the documents and other minimal requirements.
- When beginning the application process, Equatorial Guinean passports with a validity of six months or longer are required. The passport must have at least 2 blank pages for stamping.
- During the process of filling out the India visa application form, you will be required to upload a scanned copy of your passport's biographical page and a photo which was taken in the last 6 months.
- An applicant's email address is required, as this will be where all updates and approval notifications will be sent.
- Letters from hospitals must also be provided for medical e-visa.
- For those who want to engage in business activities, travelers must submit an invitation letter and host ID card from the inviter company and Political clearance from the Ministry of External.
- In order to pay for the Indian e-Visa processing fees, the application process will require applicants to provide their credit card or debit card information.
3. The application process for Equatorial Guinea residents requesting an India e-Visa
Requesters from Equatorial Guinea will be asked to provide information regarding their identities, as well as other personal information, including:
- Full name
- Passport details
- Port of entry
- Details of their stay in India
An adult must fill out an e-Visa application for Equatorial Guinea residents traveling with kids to India. All application information must be backed up with the necessary documents, referred to as India's e-Visa entry requirements. Before submitting the application, it must be revised to avoid mistakes and delays in the e-Visa approval process.
Usually, Equatorial Guinean nationals' electronic visa applications are processed in a few days, and approval takes about 2 to 3 business days. Once approved, it is sent to the email addresses provided on the application form. The approval letter must be printed out and carried out with the nationals from Equatorial Guinea during the period of time in India.
4. Indian e-Visa fee for citizens from Equatorial Guinea
Citizens from Equatorial Guinea will pay two types of fees for their Indian e-Visa application: government fees and service fees.
A government charge is determined by the Indian government and is based on your nationality. On the other hand, you can choose from three service types, each with its own processing time.
- Normal: Easy and fast application process for acquiring your e-Visa in three business days.
- Urgent: This type of visa can be used in some cases if you do not have time to wait for a response. Typically, there is a 24-hour turnaround time on this type of visa.
- Super Urgent: This service is for emergencies where you need an e-Visa in hours. With this, you can get an e-Visa in as little as 5 business hours.
To complete your application, you must pay a total amount. To make your payment, you can use an electronic transfer. Electronic payment methods accepted are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and PayPal. Covid-19 insurance would be a great idea for your itinerary. It would safeguard your financial benefits, as well as help drive your e-visa acceptance.
India Visa Requirements for Equatorial Guinea Citizens FAQs
There are many benefits of an eSim in India for purchasers traveling to India. An India e-Sim card allows you to connect to the local network in India. By this way, you can avoid excessive roaming fees which the local operator or carrier may charge when you are not in your home country.
With a normal physical sim card, you have to insert it into your mobile phones to activate while an eSim can be installed simply by scanning a QR code sent via email.
In addition, an eSim also allows you to connect to the local network remotely without waiting for a physical sim card to be sent via post. It is also faster for eSim users to change network operators when you are traveling to other territories, hence you do not need to get a new tourist sim card.
The best way to buy the best eSim in India and fee
An important note is that an eSim is compatible with certain devices, hence you should make sure you have an India e-Sim support mobile before purchasing.
Most international travelers may wonder how to get the best eSim in India for their upcoming trip in this beautiful country. Not to worry, India e-Sim is one of the extra services provided to our customers, allowing you to purchase the cheapest e-Sim card in India at reasonable prices. You can simultaneously apply for an India e-Visa and get an eSim with the cheapest e-Sim plan in India from anywhere at any time. Just a click, you can add to your order an e-Sim to access the Internet in India without any extra information requested
In comparison to the whole expense of your India trip, an e-Sim card is just a small amount. Together, with the benefits mentioned above, maybe there is no reason to reject it. Let’s get the best deals for a full visa package in India and take your trip to the next level.