India e-Visa requirements for Fijian citizens
More and more Fijians travel to India to enjoy the beauty of landscapes and the unique culture in the country. This country is an economic hub as well as a fantastic tourist destination. The Indian market has a lot of potentials, which travelers can discover during their trip to India.
Previously, even though many had their minds set on visiting this wonderful nation, India's lengthy and complicated visa application process forced them to postpone their plans. People had to wait months for their visas, and on top of that, they had to visit the Embassy and deal with mountains of paperwork.
However, the Indian Government has implemented e-Visa, which has made obtaining an India visa for Fijian citizens relatively simple.
Are you interested in learning more about this sort of visa? We shall go into greater detail in this article.
Types of India e-Visas for Fijian citizens
can apply for and enter India using one of the following types of Indian e-Visas:
- e-Tourist Visa: This type of visa is used for visiting, sightseeing, and other tourism-related activities. There are 03 types of e-tourist visas to India you can choose depending on the length of trips in the country. A 30-day tourist visa is valid for 1 month from the issued date, allowing you to stay in the country for 30 days from the arrival date, with a double entry into the country.
If you want to stay longer for leisure purposes or to visit relatives/friends, you can apply for a long-term e tourist visa, which is a 1 year and 5 years tourist visa. 1-year e Tourist visa is valid for 01 year from the issued date, allowing a continuous stay of up to 90 days, with multiple entries into India. The 5 years e Tourist visa has a validity of 05 years from the date of issuance. You can enter the country as many times as you wish, with each stay not exceeding 90 days.
- e-Business Visa: This type of visa is used in India for business travel and trade. However, it cannot be utilized to find work in India. With multiple entries, you can stay in India for a total of 365 days, but each stay cannot exceed 180 days.
- e-Conference Visa: This visa is valid for 04 months from the date of issuance, and is used for conferences and seminars sponsored by any Indian ministry. With this type of visa, you are permitted to stay in India for 30 days from the arrival date with only one entry.
- e-Medical Visa+Medical Attendant: This type of visa allows you to stay in India for a maximum of 60 days from the arrival date with a three-time entrance allowance if you want a medical treatment such as yoga therapy, difficult anatomy, or sickness treatment.
India visa requirements for Fijian citizens:
The online visa application process was created with the sole objective of making it easier for visitors from all over the world to apply for their e-Visa to India. If you have chosen the online visa application option, you must first ensure that you have all the paperwork ready to be presented throughout the application process. The following documents must be submitted:
- A valid Fijian passport is required. It must be valid for at least 06 months after arrival. Make sure your passport has a minimum of two blank pages for stamping.
- You must have a scanned copy of your passport's biographical page as well as your photograph.
In addition, depending on the purpose of the trip, Fijian nationals need to provide some additional documents as below:
- For a Business e visa: An invitation letter from the host, as well as the host’s ID card/passport.
- A Medical visa: A medical letter from a hospital in India.
- For e-conference visa: An invitation letter from the conference organizer and political clearance from the Government of India’s Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
Once you've gathered all the necessary paperwork, the application procedure becomes much easier. After that, you must obtain and complete the online application form.
Check that the information you've provided is correct before submitting India e-Visa for Fijian citizens. Following that, you must submit all relevant documentation and lastly pay the visa fee.
India e-Visa fee for Fijian citizens
Following the completion of your application form and documentation, you will be required to pay two types of India e-Visa fees: A mandatory government fee and an adjustable service cost.
For the service fee, you can select one of the three options below based on your needs and budget:
- Normal: This service category is designed to address your e-Visa issue if you have enough time to wait for a response and save you a significant amount of money. With this option, you can obtain your e visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: This service type is designed for customers who do not have a lot of time to wait. The wait time for this service is less than 24 hours.
- Super urgent: This is the quickest service, as you only need to wait about 05 working hours to acquire your e-Visa.
Payment method: You can pay your charge via electronic payment or wire transfer (HSBC bank transaction). If you choose electronic payment, choose Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal.
Furthermore, if you value your benefit and want to improve your chances of approval, consider purchasing COVID-19 insurance.
Once approved, your visa will be processed and emailed to you. You must print the India e-Visa for Fijian citizens after downloading it. After that, you would be able to travel to India.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Island
- China- SAR Hongkong
- China- SAR Macau
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote d’lvoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor