India e-Visa requirements for Fijian citizens
More and more Fijians travel to India to enjoy the beauty of landscapes and the unique culture in the country. This country is not only a magnificent tourist spot but also a center of economic activity. Visitors to India will have the opportunity to learn about the vast advantages offered by the Indian market during their time there.
Previously, even though many had their minds set on visiting this wonderful nation, India's lengthy and complicated visa application process forced them to postpone their plans. People had to wait months for their visas, and on top of that, they had to visit the Embassy and deal with mountains of paperwork.
However, the Indian Government has implemented an e-Visa, which has made obtaining an India visa for Fijian citizens relatively simple.
Are you interested in learning more about Indian e-visa requirements for Fijian citizens? In the following section, we will go into greater detail.
Types of India e-Visas for Fijian citizens
Can apply for and enter India using one of the following types of Indian e-Visas:
- Indian e-Tourist Visa: This type of visa is used for visiting, sightseeing, and other tourism-related activities. Depending on the period of your stay, you can choose between three different types of electronic tourist visas for India. It is possible to reside in the nation for 30 days from the date of entry using a 30-day tourist visa that is valid for 1 month from the date of granting.
To lengthen your stay for leisure or to see friends and family, you can apply for a long-term e-Tourist visa, which is valid for stays of up to one year or five years. The 1-year e-Tourist Visa for India is valid for one year from the date it was issued, and it enables multiple entries into the country as well as a stay of up to 90 days straight. The five-year e-Tourist visa is valid for five years from the date it was issued. You are free to visit the country an unlimited number of times, but no single stay can be longer than 90 days.
- Indian e-Business Visa: This type of visa is used in India for business travel and trade. However, it cannot be utilized to find work in India. With multiple entries, you can stay in India for a total of 365 days, but each stay cannot exceed 180 days.
- Indian e-Conference Visa: This visa is valid for 04 months from the date of issuance, and is used for conferences and seminars sponsored by any Indian ministry. With this type of visa, you are permitted to stay in India for 30 days from the arrival date with only one entry.
- Indian e-Medical Visa & Medical Attendant: This type of visa allows you to stay in India for a maximum of 60 days from the arrival date with a three-time entrance allowance if you want medical treatment such as yoga therapy, difficult anatomy, or sickness treatment.
India visa requirements for Fijian citizens:
The online visa application process was created with the sole objective of making it easier for visitors from all over the world to apply for their e-Visa to India. If you have chosen the online visa application option, you must first ensure that you have all the paperwork ready to be presented throughout the application process. The following documents must be submitted:
- A valid Fijian passport is required. It must be valid for at least 06 months after arrival. Make sure that your passport includes at least two blank pages where stamps can be attached.
- A letter of invitation from the host, together with a duplicate of the host's government-issued identification or passport.
In addition, depending on the purpose of the trip, Fijian nationals need to provide some additional documents as below:
- For an e-Business visa: An invitation letter from the host, as well as the host’s ID card/passport.
- An e-Medical visa: A medical letter from a hospital in India.
- For e-Conference visas: Letters of invitation from the conference organizer and political clearance from the Indian Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) are necessary for entry into India.
Once you've gathered all the necessary paperwork, the application procedure becomes much easier. After that, you must obtain and complete the online application form.
Check that the information you've provided is correct before submitting India e-Visa for Fijian citizens. Following that, you must submit all relevant documentation and lastly pay the visa fee.
India e-Visa fee for Fijian citizens
Following the completion of your application form and documentation, you will be required to pay two types of India e-Visa fees: A mandatory government fee and an adjustable service cost.
For the service fee, you can select one of the three options below based on your needs and budget:
- Normal: This service category is designed to address your e-Visa issue if you have enough time to wait for a response and save you a significant amount of money. With this option, you can obtain your e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: This service type is designed for customers who do not have a lot of time to wait. The wait time for this service is less than 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: This is the quickest service, as you only need to wait about 05 working hours to acquire your e-Visa.
Payment method: You can pay your charge via electronic payment or wire transfer (HSBC bank transaction). There are four options for e-payments: Visa/ MasterCard/ American Express/ PayPal.
Furthermore, if you value your benefit and want to improve your chances of approval, consider purchasing COVID-19 insurance.
Once approved, your visa will be processed and emailed to you. You must print the India e-Visa for Fijian citizens after downloading it. After that, you would be able to travel to India.