Indian e-Visa requirements for French citizens
India, the motherland of Hindu culture and one of the most developed countries in the world, is an attractive place for business and tourism, especially for regional journeys. The Taj Mahal great temple is one of the biggest regional places in the world, a place of luck, blessings, and faith
Alongside that, India is a nation where information and technology are top-notch, and you will see a big market where software, digital business solutions, or programs are being produced daily. In addition, Indian labor forces are huge, talented, and hard-working so in general, this is a good country for business and investment as well. According to some research, France is one of the biggest investors in India, with hundreds of millions of dollars of investment and cooperation.
In conclusion, due to both business and tourism, transportation between France and India is increasing gradually, but paperwork for getting approval to enter India is a question for French firms and residents that have demands to travel to India. Fortunately, with the advantageous benefit of e-Visa, you can now get a Visa for traveling effortlessly.
1. Get an Indian e-Visa from France
People from France need a Visa to visit India, as do most nationalities. Obtaining a Visa on arrival was previously an option, but did not exist in 2014 when the Indian government stopped the process. There are now 2 ways for French citizens to get an India Visa: go to the embassy or apply online for an India e-Visa. The e-Visa helps you stay in India for business, tourism, or medical reasons and after the validity period has ended, it cannot be renewed.
There are 4 types of India e-Visa for French citizens:
- e-Tourist Visa (valid in 30 days, single-entry).
- e-Business Visa (valid in 365 days, multiple-entry).
- e-Medical Visa (valid in 60 days, triple-entry).
- e-Conference Visa (valid in 30 days, single entry).
2. Indian visa requirements for French citizens
To apply for Indian Visa from France, you need to provide the following document in order to let authorities catch up on your information and help the foreigner management system:
- A valid French passport. It must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of application and also needs 1 blank page for stamping.
- A passport photo in JPEG format with a white background and the face of the individual in the center of the photo.
- Proof of accommodation or your itinerary plan of your trip in India: for verifying your travel purpose.
The Indian Embassy does not require many documents, but it is imperative that each document submitted meets its requirements. In addition, you can add COVID-19 insurance to your procedure to increase your chance of getting accepted.
3. Apply for an Indian e-Visa as French citizens
In the first step, citizens of France can start to obtain an e-Visa for India by filling out a simple online form. You will choose what type of e-visa you want to apply for as well as some information about your entry to India before providing personal information for the e-visa.
Next, French citizens must enter some personal information, including:
- The number on a passport
You must also provide information about your trip, such as:
- Dates of arrival and departure
Information about your contact, including your email address, is required. If you have met the requirements for the Indian e-visa for French citizens and completed the application form, you will be notified via email of the status of your application.
The third step of the visa application is making payments to complete the visa application.
In the final step, your e-visa application will be confirmed via email. Keep an eye on your email frequently to get the latest information about your e-visa and arrival time. Finally, once your India e-visa has been emailed to you, you should print at least one copy to present at the port of entry.
4. Indian e-Visa fee for French citizens
Our service contains 3 types, depending on your demand and situation:
- Normal: in most cases when you have time to prepare and wait for a result. Your approval will arrive within 3 business days.
- Urgent: in case you need a Visa as soon as possible. You will have a result within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: used in an emergency when you need a Visa within a day. You can get a Visa as soon as possible in around 5 hours with support from our experts.
To complete the application process, you will charge 2 kinds of India e-Visa fee: A service fee and a Government fee. Depending on the nation you come from, the Government fee can be adjusted and in this case, France is not on the exemption list of India so you need to pay a small fee. Moreover, you are able to choose your point of entry and see more details about service fees in this information gate.
Payment method: electronic transactions and wire transfers are accepted. You can pay via Visa, Master Card, American Express, or PayPal.