Indian e-Visa requirements for Guinean citizens
As a result of the introduction of India's e-Visa travel authorization in 2014, created a lot of benefits for both those who wish to visit this country and for India as a whole, increasing tourism. Only 10.5 million people came to the country in 2018.
Currently, more than 150 countries are eligible to apply for an India electronic visa online by completing a simple application form.
Guinea is one of the nations that will benefit from this simple and quick approach, which will reduce the number of consulate and embassy trips required in the past.
Filling out the online application for an India e-Visa can take up to 15 minutes, and the entire process is automated.
1. Types of Indian e-Visa for Guinean Citizens
The Indian e-Visa service offers a variety of online visas for Guinean travelers based on their reasons for visiting the nation. They can be classified as follows:
- India Tourist e-Visa: Tourists and others seeking relaxation can obtain an India Tourist e-Visa, which they can use for tourism, leisure, and visiting family, as well as for attending yoga or meditation retreats. It allows Guinean people to stay in the country for 30 days and enter the country twice within the visa's one-month validity period.
1-Year and 5-Year tourist eVisas allow multiple entries into the country within 1 year & 5 years, with each stay shall not exceed 90 days.
- India Business e-Visa: Business travelers from Guinea who intend to enter India for business purposes, such as meetings, conferences, or sales, may apply for India e-Business visa. An Indian tourist visa is valid for 365 days from the date of grant of ETA and allows for up to multiple entries into India. The maximum stay time for each trip is 180 days.
- India Conference e-Visa: The Indian e-Conference Visa allows Guinean nationals to travel to India for a conference hosted by the Indian government for up to 30 consecutive days with a single entry.
- India Medical e-Visa: Guineans are eligible for the India Medical e-Visa, which is granted to Guinea residents seeking medical treatment in India. Citizens of Guinea should be aware of specific prerequisites.
- India Medical Attendant e-Visa: Family members of Guinean patients with a Medical e-Visa to India may apply for the Medical Assistant e-Visa.
The Medical e-Visa and the Medical Assistant visa are all triple-entry visas having a 120-day validity term. Guinean passport holders can remain in India for up to 60 days from the arrival date using these visas.
In order to enter India, Guineans will have to present all supportive documents of the visa type they hold.
2. India Visa requirements for Guinean Citizens
To be eligible for the Indian e-Visa, the Guinean applicants are required to gather all the required documents and meet the minimum requirements.
- Obtaining a Guinean passport that is valid for no less than 6 months when arriving in India
- The passport's biographical page and a digital photograph along with specific Indian e-Visa guidelines will also be required when applying for an India visa.
- The candidate's email address is required since that is where all updates and approval notifications will be sent.
Depending on the type of e-Visa, the Guinean applicant needs to provide some additional documents:
- e-Conference visa: An invitation letter from the organizer and Political clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India
- e-Business visa: An Invitation letter from the host and an ID card/Passport of the host
- e-Medical & Medical Attendant visa: A letter from the Indian hospital or medical center where the applicant will be treated. Attendants need to have an eVisa number from the patient to apply.
Travelers from Guinea with criminal records who are applying for an e-visa to India should be aware of local laws and possible restrictions when applying for the visa.
The visa fees are paid with a credit or debit card at the end of the application process.
The application process for Guineans requesting an India e-Visa
A Guinean applicant will answer questions regarding their identity and other personal information in the application form:
- Information for e-Visa
- Full name
- Passport number
- Details of their trip to India (Date of arrival and departure)
Guinean applicants traveling to India with children must have an adult fill out their e-Visa applications.
Before submitting an India e-Visa application, the information provided should be backed up with the necessary documents, known as the e-Visa entry requirements, so that errors and delays in the e-Visa approval process are prevented.
A Visa for India application form is usually handled quickly, and approval takes 05 hours to 03 business days.
3. Indian e-Visa fee for Guinean citizens
Guineans will be expected to pay government fees and service fees for an Indian e-Visa application.
The Government fees in India are determined by your nationality. On the other hand, there are three types of service fees to pick from, each with its own processing time. You might want to consider about:
- Normal: We offer a simplified application service that allows you to acquire your e-Visa in 03 business days.
- Urgent: When you don't have much time to wait for a response, this service is used which can help you receive your e-Visa in the next 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: This service is intended for emergencies. If you want to acquire your e-Visa in just 05 business hours, you can use this service.
Payment methods include electronic transfer and wire transfer. Electronic payment methods accepted include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and PayPal.
If you added Covid-19 insurance to your itinerary, this would be a fantastic trip. It is a great way to protect your financial interests as well as to prepare yourself for an e-visa.