How to apply for an India e-Visa from HolySee (Vatican)
Visitors from over the world flock to India every year to take in the country's rich culture and marvel at its magnificent sites.
Citizens from 169 countries have been allowed to visit India by e-Visa since 2014.
Indian e-Visas required for citizens of Vatican City
Are Indian e-Visas required for citizens of Vatican City?
Yes. In order to enter India, all foreigners, excluding diplomats and holders of special travel papers, must first apply for and get an e-Visa.
According to the purpose of their trip, citizens of Vatican City can apply for one of several different types of Indian e-Visas.
Travelers from Vatican City can obtain an Indian e-Tourism visa to take part in tourist activities in India, attend spiritual retreats, and pay a visit to relatives or friends who live in India.
There are also e-Visas issued by the Indian government to Vatican City residents who want to go to India for business or medical reasons.
The Indian government offers a complete list of e-Visas for travelers to choose from, so they can apply for the appropriate visa for their travel plans.
- e-Tourist Visa (double entries for 30 days)
- e-Tourist Visa (multiple entries for 1 year)
- e-Tourist Visa (multiple entries for 5 years)
- e-Business Visa (multiple entries for 1 year)
- e-Medical Visa( triple entries for 60 days)
- e-Medical Attendant Visa( triple entries for 60 days)
- e-Conference Visa (single entry for 30 days)
Indian e visa requirements for Vatican citizens
Indian visa requirements for Vatican citizens
Travelers from Vatican City must have a legitimate email address, active debit or credit card information, and a current passport in order to start the application process for the Indian e-Tourist visa.
Additionally, candidates of Vatican City must be aware of the following eligibility standards that determine whether or not an e-Tourist visa application is approved:
- The applicant's passport must have a minimum validity period of six months beyond the applicant's planned travel date to India.
- Applicants must have at least two passport pages available for entry and departure stamps.
- A photograph of the applicant that meets photo requirements
- A current email address
Applicants should be aware of the following information regarding an Indian e-visa:
- The Indian e-Tourist visa is not convertible and cannot be extended.
- There is a fine for overstaying an Indian visa, which is taken very seriously.
- Everyone who travels must have their own passport, no matter how old they are.
- Parents can list their children on their e-Visa application.
- Applicants are required to prove that they have sufficient funds to support themselves during their stay in the Republic of India.
- It is not possible to apply for an Indian e-Visa if you are a diplomat or carry an International travel document with a diplomatic passport.
- It is not possible to enter restricted zones with an electronic visa, as well as cantonment areas.
There are 28 airports and 5 marine ports in India where Indian e-Tourist visa holders can land.
If the travelers from Vatican City plan to get to India by land, they will need to get a visa from an Indian embassy or consulate before they get there.
What is the process for obtaining an Indian e-Visa from Vatican City?
Applying for an Indian visa from Vatican City
You can begin your application process for an Indian e-Tourist visa by visiting our website once you've completed all of the requirements for that particular visa category.
A link on this page directs visitors to a form that asks for personal information like:
- First and last names as they are shown on the applicant's passport
- Country of citizenship
- Date of birth and place of birth
- Passport details
- Address and contact information
Applicants should answer these questions as truthfully and clearly as they can in order to apply for an Indian e-Visa easily.
Some applicants may need to send in more proof, like a scanned copy of the page of their passport that has their biographical information and a recent color photo of themselves.
The photo must be taken in accordance with the following rules:
- The background of the photo must be white.
- The face of the applicant must be in the middle.
- The face of the applicant must be visible from the top of the head to the tip of the chin.
- Face details of the applicant are easy to see.
- The photo is clear and not out of focus.
Indian e-Tourist visa applications must be filled out meticulously to ensure that the applicant's passport and visa information match.
Applicants must pay the application fee with a valid debit or credit card in order for it to be processed.
Indian e-Visa fee for Vatican citizens
Indian e-Visa fee for citizens of Vatican citizens
As soon as your application for an Indian e-Tourist visa has been granted and payment has been made, you will be emailed your e-Visa.
Government fees and Service fees are the two main categories of India e-Visa expenses. Citizens from Vatican City must pay a fee to the government because the nation is not exempt fee in India.
Pay attention to these three options before deciding which of them is most suited to your needs:
- Normal: You'll get your e-Visa in three business days if you choose this option.
- Urgent: You will receive your e-Visa in 24 hours if you select this option.
- Super Urgent: An emergency service that is used only in the direst of circumstances. Within five business hours, you will receive your results.
When you travel outside of the country, you can keep your benefits by purchasing COVID-19 insurance for a small fee.
You have the option of completing your payment with either a wire transfer or an electronic payment. Consider utilizing Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal if you'd rather make payments electronically rather than by check or cash.