Indian e-Visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
Visas to India have become much simple to get. Previously, you had to go to the Indian embassy to obtain it. But thanks to modern technology, you no longer need to leave the comfort of your own home to complete it. There are over 150 different nationalities that are entitled to apply for an India e-Visa to visit the Republic of India, and Jordan is one of them. For this reason, we are providing you with this article so that you can gain a better understanding of all the specifics associated with this type of Indian Visa for Jordanian citizens.
What exactly is an Indian e-Visa for Jordanian citizens to use?
The India e-Visa is a government-issued electronic document that allows Jordanians to enter the country legally. Jordanian citizens can obtain the following types of India visas:
- e-Tourist Visa: When you want to enter India for tourism purposes. To stay in India for up to 30 days after your arrival with a double-entry visa, you need to use this type of electronic visa.
In addition, you can choose the other two types with longer validity. A 1-year e-Tourist visa is good for one year from the date it was received. It lets you stay for up to 90 days at a time and lets you enter and leave the country more than once. 5 years e-Tourist visa is valid for 05 years from the date of issuance. You can enter the country as many times as you wish, with each stay not exceeding 90 days.
- e-Business Visa: When you have a business in India, you will use this type. This type of e-Visa is valid for 365 days from the date of issuance for multiple entries. Each stay should not exceed 180 days.
- e-Conference visa: When the Indian Government holds a meeting, this type of e-Visa is used. With this kind of visa, you can stay in India for 30 days from the day you come, but you can only go there once.
- e-Medical visa & Medical Attendant: This type allows you to enter India if you need medical services or are accompanying a patient. With a triple-entry visa, you can stay for up to 60 days from the date you arrived in the nation.
India visa requirements for Jordanian citizens
Fortunately, Jordanians have a shortlist of things they must provide. E-Visa will do the majority of the work, and you will only need a few items to assist us in getting started. The following is a list of India e-Visa requirements for Jordanian citizens::
- Passport: You will have no trouble obtaining a passport, and if you already have one, double-check that it is still valid. In order to enter India with a valid passport, the passport's expiration date must be at least six months beyond the intended date of departure from the country, and it must contain at least two blank pages.
- A current digital photograph of yourself is excellent. A white background and no facial expressions are necessary.
- To be eligible for an India e-Visa, a recipient must have a valid email address.
- A scan of the information page from a passport.
- Visitors who wish to travel to India on business and register for an Indian e-Business Visa must have both a business card and an invitation letter.
- Letter from an Indian hospital – this is required for people applying for an e-Medical visa.
Apply India e-Visa for Jordanian citizens
Complicated forms can cause anxiety or stress, which is why India's e-Visa has simplified them. All three steps should take no more than 20 minutes to complete.
- The first step should take you about 5 minutes to complete. Fill out your general information (Name, Birthdate, Nationality, Gender, The number on a passport) and select your processing time and visa type. All of that should take you about 5 minutes.
- The second step is to double-check the information you've provided. Make certain that all the information you provide is completely accurate. Spelling should be double-checked.
- Finally, in the third step, you will be asked to pay the India e-Visa fee. After you've completed all of that, click the submit button and wait.
Note: If your India e-Visa has already arrived in your inbox, print at least one copy to present at the selected port of entry.
India e-Visa fee for Jordanian citizens
There are two types of India visa fees: Government and Service fees. Jordan is not on India's exemption list, so the Government fee is required.
- Normal: the standardized service that ensures you receive your e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: the higher level of service that can assist you in receiving your e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: service of greatest priority, allowing you to obtain an e-Visa in as little as five business hours.
You can also add a small fee for COVID-19 insurance to keep you secure while you are staying in India.
Payment method: After selecting the appropriate type of service, you will add your payment to complete the process, which can be done in two ways: electronic payment or wire transfer. If you choose electronic payment, consider Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal.
India Visa Requirements for Jordan Citizens FAQs
There are many benefits of an eSim in India for purchasers traveling to India. An India e-Sim card allows you to connect to the local network in India. By this way, you can avoid excessive roaming fees which the local operator or carrier may charge when you are not in your home country.
With a normal physical sim card, you have to insert it into your mobile phones to activate while an eSim can be installed simply by scanning a QR code sent via email.
In addition, an eSim also allows you to connect to the local network remotely without waiting for a physical sim card to be sent via post. It is also faster for eSim users to change network operators when you are traveling to other territories, hence you do not need to get a new tourist sim card.
The best way to buy the best eSim in India and fee
An important note is that an eSim is compatible with certain devices, hence you should make sure you have an India e-Sim support mobile before purchasing.
Most international travelers may wonder how to get the best eSim in India for their upcoming trip in this beautiful country. Not to worry, India e-Sim is one of the extra services provided to our customers, allowing you to purchase the cheapest e-Sim card in India at reasonable prices. You can simultaneously apply for an India e-Visa and get an eSim with the cheapest e-Sim plan in India from anywhere at any time. Just a click, you can add to your order an e-Sim to access the Internet in India without any extra information requested
In comparison to the whole expense of your India trip, an e-Sim card is just a small amount. Together, with the benefits mentioned above, maybe there is no reason to reject it. Let’s get the best deals for a full visa package in India and take your trip to the next level.