Indian visa requirements for Kyrgyzstani citizens
- 1. Types of Indian Visa for Kyrgyzstani citizens
- 2. Check the India e-Visa requirements for Kyrgyzstani citizens
- 3. Apply for an Indian e-Visa from Kyrgyzstan.
- 4. Indian e-Visa fees for Kyrgyzstani citizens
If a Kyrgyz national needs a visa to visit India, he or she can apply online rather than visiting the Indian consulate in their own country.
Completely seamless, Indian Immigration Services can help you obtain your visa in just a few short days thanks to our online application process. You only need a few copies and around twenty minutes of your time.
You must enter India through one of the country's designated airports or land border crossings to use your Indian e-Visa. Find out more about this Indian visa for Kyrgyzstani citizens below.
Indian e-Visa for Kyrgyzstan
1. Types of Indian Visa for Kyrgyzstani citizens
Kyrgyz nationals can not now enter India without a valid visa. Kyrgyz nationals interested in visiting India can apply for one of 5 types of an Indian visa for Kyrgyzstani citizens:
- Indian e-Tourist Visa
- India e-Business Visa
- Indian e-Conference Visa
- India e-Medical Visa and e-Medical Attendant Visa (directed at loved ones of patients receiving care in India).
Indian e-Tourist Visa for Kyrgyzstani citizens
Tourist visas are available for citizens of Kyrgyzstan who wish to visit India for leisure purposes. This visa typically allows for 30 days in India with two entries. Kyrgyz people who wish to stay in India for a lengthy amount of time can apply for one of two different types of Indian e-Tourist Visas:
- Indian e-Tourist visas for 01 year
- Indian e-Tourist visas for 5 years
Indian e-Business visa for citizens of Kyrgyzstan
Travelers with a Kyrgyzstan passport who plan to conduct business in India are highly urged to apply for an Indian e-Business visa. Those with a valid Business eVisa have a full year from the date of approval to visit India. With this multiple-entry visa, you can stay for up to 180 days in the country on each trip.
Indian e-Medical Visa and e-Medical Attendant Visa for Kyrgyzstan
Three visits to India can be made with an e-Medical visa for medical care. With this visa, the Kyrgyz national can stay in the country for up to 60 days.
Indian e-Conference visa for nationals of Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyz nationals who want to attend a conference hosted by the Indian government can submit an e-Conference Visa application. With this type of visa, travelers visiting India can enter the country only once and stay for a maximum of 30 days from the date of entry.
2. Check the India e-Visa requirements for Kyrgyzstani citizens
Customers must first take the assessment to ensure they meet the visa eligibility standards before submitting an application for an Indian eVisa.
Kyrgyzstani nationals applying for any type of visa must submit the following paperwork:
- A current email address
- A valid passport issued by Kyrgyzstan Government
It's also important for Kyrgyz citizens to meet these requirements:
- The passport must have at least 6 months of validity following the intended date of arrival in India.
- Having at least 02 blank pages in their passport to accommodate arrival and departure stamps
Every tourist, regardless of age, must have both a valid passport and a visa to enter this country. Anyone holding a valid Indian eVisa for Kyrgyzstan is permitted entry via any of the country's 28 authorized airports or 5 authorized seaports. Kyrgyz citizens planning to enter India by land must get a visa from the Indian embassy or consulate in their home country.
Requirements of Indian e-Visa for nationals of Kyrgyzstan
3. Apply for an Indian e-Visa from Kyrgyzstan.
For Kyrgyz citizens, a trip to the Indian embassy is not necessary to apply for a visa to India. A visa application may be submitted online. Access to the internet via a computer or other device is necessary to obtain an Indian visa for Kyrgyzstan.
The four-step process to obtain an Indian e-Visa is straightforward and shouldn't take more than 20 minutes at most.
- Step 01: In the online form, make sure that all required fields are filled out. You must provide all data precisely as it appears in the passport.
- Step 02: Make your visa payment using a credit or debit card. After that, you should send us some supporting documents to complete the visa application process. Requirements for submitting supporting documentation may vary depending on the specific type of eVisa being applied for.
- Step 03: A full copy of the Indian eVisa should be printed out and carried with you at all times to present to airport immigration officials.
- Step 04: The Immigration Officer at the airport will stamp your passport with an entry stamp if you arrive in India with a valid e-Visa.
Kyrgyz citizens who are applying for a visa to India but don't have time to finish the application in one sitting can store their progress and come back to it later.
Citizens of Kyrgyzstan seeking an Indian eVisa should submit their applications at least 4 days before departure. All paperwork and information submitted by Kyrgyz citizens should be checked for accuracy to prevent excessive delays in the approval process or outright rejection.
Apply for an Indian e-Visa for Kyrgyzstani citizens
4. Indian e-Visa fees for Kyrgyzstani citizens
The Indian e-Visa Fees reference the combined Service Fee and Government Fee that citizens of Kyrgyzstan must pay when applying for an Indian visa online.
The Government Fee is the cost that the Kyrgyz must pay to the Indian government to receive an electronic visa.
The Services Fee is the fee that is charged by the Indian Immigration Services in exchange for helping citizens of Kyrgyzstan obtain an e-Visa easier. Indian Immigration Services offers 03 different e-Visa processing time choices, each with its charge.
- Normal Service for Kyrgyzstani citizens: Those who select the normal service level will receive their Indian e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent Service for Kyrgyzstan: There is a premium service available to citizens of Kyrgyzstan that can speed up the processing time for their e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent Service: This service of this urgency is known as "Ultra Emergency" since they are only used in the most extreme of emergencies. The processing time for an e-Visa is 05 business hours.
The Indian e-Visa fee can be paid via an electronic payment system (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal) or wire transfer (handled by the Bank of Cyprus).
Kyrgyzstani tourists planning to visit the Republic of India are encouraged by the Indian Immigration Services to take up appropriate Travel Insurance. It to be a significant help to you all through your travels.
We hope this information about the Indian visa for Kyrgyzstan is helpful and wish you a safe and enjoyable trip.
Cost of Indian e-Visa for Kyrgyzstan