Indian visa requirements for citizens of Lesotho
India is a land of dazzling colors and dazzling lights. It demands your full attention, enticing you to see, smell, taste, and touch it. First-time visitors may be overwhelmed and confused about how to apply for a visa, or they may be irritated that they may have to wait in line and waste a significant amount of time at the Embassy. India e-Visa may be the best choice for you.
The Indian government is stepping up efforts to simplify the visa application procedure for foreigners. Over the last few years, more than 150 nations have been added to the list of those who can apply for an Indian e-Visa. Lesotho is one of many countries that can now apply online by completing a simple form. You can apply for your visa online from the comfort of your own home. More information about the Indian e-Visa for citizens of Lesotho can be found below.
Indian e-Visa types for Lesotho citizens
Types of Indian e-Visa for citizens of Lesotho
Nationals of Lesotho should be aware that India offers a variety of Indian visas, each with its own set of requirements and restrictions for getting them.
Indian e-Visas are especially useful for passport holders from Lesotho in the following cases.
Indian e-Tourist visa has 3 types:
- Indian Tourist e-visa for 1 month: is valid for 1 month from the issued date. It allows Lesotho nationals to spend 30 days staying in India, and double-entry in the country.
- Indian Tourist e-visa for 1 year: is valid for 1 year from the issued date. It allows travelers from Lesotho to stay in India for 90 days each stay and enter the country multiple times
- Indian Tourist e-visa for 5 years: is valid for 5 years after being approved by the Indian government. This e-visa allows citizens of Lesotho to stay in India for a maximum of 90 days for each visit, and enter the country multiple times.
Indian e-Business visa: A multiple entry visa allows visitors to stay for 180 days on each trip.
Indian e-Conference visa is valid for 04 months from the issued date with a single entrance. Holders of this visa can stay in the country for 30 days from their arrival.
Indian Medical eVisa + Medical Attendant: is available for Kiribati who wish to receive healthcare in the country for 60 days. Medical e-visas are three-entry visas, having a 120-day validity from the date they are issued.
Other visa kinds are available to enter India, such as the India Medical e-Visa and Medical Attendant e-Visa, which are intended for persons seeking medical treatment in Indian hospitals and their accompanying family members.
Types of Indian e-Visa for Lesotho citizens
Indian e-Visa Requirements for citizens of Lesotho
Nationals of Lesotho must meet the following conditions in order to enter India and comply with the e-Visa entry requirements:
- Possession of a valid Lesotho passport. The passport should be valid for no less than 06 months from the arrival date in India
- The passport must have at least 2 blank pages
- A photo: You need a photo of yourself taken recently.
- A current debit or credit card (to pay processing fees)
- A working email address (where Lesotho will receive their India e-visa)
After meeting all of these conditions, the nationals of Lesotho can begin their application process. In order to complete the process fully, they will also need to answer questions and submit specific documents.
The application form will contain the following questions:
- Name and last names
- Passport number and dates
The passport information page must be previously scanned, and a passport-type photograph must meet the following requirements:
- Front faced
- White-colored background
- No hats or head garments
- No sunglasses
Applicants from Lesotho must supply accurate and complete information or risk being denied or delayed.
Passport holders from Lesotho with a valid Internet connection can complete the form from anywhere in the globe using a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Indian e-Visa applications can be completed online in a matter of minutes, and approvals are usually sent through email within three business days.
Depending on the type of India visa that the applicant is seeking, applicants will be required to bring a variety of documents when completing the visa application form.
For example, citizens from Lesotho asking for a medical e-Visa will need a letter from the facility where they will be treated.
Vaccinations are required for citizens from Lesotho before entering India
All foreigners, including citizens of Lesotho, are required to have essential vaccinations in India. Many of these diseases have been eradicated in many countries, yet India continues to see cases each year.
Before flying to India, citizens of Lesotho should see a doctor and get the appropriate vaccines, as it only takes a few shots to keep them from being ill.
To enter India, you need the following vaccines:
- Yellow fever
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Typhoid fever
- Japanese encephalitis
Washing your hands, drinking bottled water, eating carefully, and avoiding contact with street animals are all part of being healthy during a trip to India.
India eVisa for Lesotho citizens
Indian e-Visa fee for citizens from Lesotho
Citizens from Lesotho need to pay two types of costs for Indian e-Visa applications: the government fee and the service fee.
The government fee is required because Lesotho is not on the Indian e-Visa exemption list.
If you apply for more applications, the fee is lower. Alternatively, you can choose one of the following options:
- Normal: You can apply for this form of a visa when you have the time to sit down, organize your papers, and wait for a response. This service takes three business days to complete.
- Urgent: If citizens from Lesotho use this innovative method of service, they can have their results within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: Nationals from Lesotho utilizing this service are in high-priority situations that require their e-Visa within hours, with the results available within 5 hours.
Payment methods: Wire transfers and electronic payments are both methods of payment. For electronic payments, you should consider Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal.
Travelers should strongly consider getting Indian travel Insurance to protect themselves against a variety of hazards, including Covid pandemic.