Indian e-Visa requirements for Mexican citizens
If you are looking for information about an Indian visa for Mexican citizens like whether an Indian visa is available for you or not, how to apply for it, how much it costs, or what documents you need for Indian visa approval, this article is reserved for you.
1. Indian e-Visa for Mexican citizens
Since the exempt country list for India Visa does not include Mexico, Mexican citizens will need to obtain an Indian e-Visa to enter this country.
Mexico is one of the countries where citizens can obtain an India e-Visa, which makes traveling between Mexico and India much more convenient. Travelers from Mexico who wish to visit India can apply for four types of e-Visa:
- Tourist e-Visa: you can stay in India for 30 days, cannot be extended and converted. Single-entry only.
- Business e-Visa: valid for 365 days, cannot stay continuously for 180 days. Multiple entries are available.
- Medical e-Visa: you can stay in India for 60 days with triple-entry.
- Conference e-Visa: you can stay in India for 30 days with single-entry only.
2. India e-Visa requirements for Mexican citizens:
The application process for the India e-Visa is easy and simple. An online system makes the process of applying for a passport much more efficient than visiting an Indian embassy or consulate. Normally, it takes as few as three business days to process an Indian visa application and approve it.
To apply for an Indian e-Visa, you should prepare a number of documents and requirements:
- A valid passport with a validity of at least 6 months from the date of entry and 1 blank page for verification marking.
- A passport-sized portrait photo in the white background should be recent ones and in a PNG file, under 1MB in size.
- Proof of purpose or return ticket (if you already own it): you should provide your travel itinerary or invitation letter if you go for business or conference to prove your aim of entering India.
After completing the necessary docs preparation, Mexico passport holders can start to apply for an Indian e-visa by filling out the online form, then follow our instructions and finally receive your approved e-visa via supplied visa within a maximum of 3 days.
3. Apply India e-Visa for Mexican citizens:
The application process for an India e-Visa is quick and uncomplicated. There is no need to visit an Indian embassy or consulate in person, thanks to the effective online procedure. The application and approval procedure might take as little as two business days.
Applicants in Mexico need to have a valid passport, a debit or credit card, and an email account on hand in order to successfully complete the online application form.
The e-Visa will be delivered to the email address you specify after it has been approved. Travelers entering India should present a printed copy of their e-Visa and keep it with them throughout their trip.
4. India e-Visa fees for Mexicans:
To complete an application, you need to pay 2 main kinds of India e-Visa fees: government and service fee. To be specific, the government fee is regulated by Indian authorities and cannot be adjusted. About service fee, there are 3 types of service you can choose and service fee will vary correspondingly, depending on your situation:
- Normal: standardized application service that can help you get your Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: used in some special cases when you do not have days to wait for a response. This type can help you get your Visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: designed for emergencies when you really need to get a Visa in hours. With this type of service, you can get your Visa in around 5 business hours.
Payment methods: you can choose to pay via electronic transaction or wire transfer. With electronic payment, you can choose a payment unit, such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal.
Also, we recommend that you buy Covid-19 Insurance. If you are not in your country of residence, you will be protected against many risks, including the Covid pandemic. It should also be noted that this is an optional choice you can consider based on your situation.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Island
- China- SAR Hongkong
- China- SAR Macau
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote d’lvoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor