Indian e-Visa requirements for Dutch citizens - Indian Immigration
Since the launch of the Indian electronic visa in 2014, visiting India as a Dutch citizen has become a very simple and uncomplicated process. A total of 166 countries can apply for an Indian visa online from the comfort of their own homes by simply filling out the online application form and attaching a few essential documents. The entire procedure takes no more than 15 minutes to complete.
The India e-Visa is accessible to Dutch citizens for three types of visits: touristic, business, and medical.
Visiting India is a fantastic experience because there are so many sights and flavors to discover. From national parks, wildlife safaris, white sand beaches, and religious mystic sites, to many authentic festivals, gigantic temples, caverns, forts, and carvings, India offers a plethora of chances for an unforgettable journey.
1. Indian e-Visa for Dutch citizens
Before traveling to India, Dutch citizens must obtain an Indian e-Visa. Through the adoption of online visa applications. The long waiting times for approved visas to arrive and the tedious process of setting up appointments with embassies have been eliminated.
Depending on the purpose of your visit, these are the 4 most popular types of India e-Visa:
- e-Tourist Visa: valid in 30 days with single-entry only and cannot be extended.
- e-Business Visa: valid in 365 days with multiple entries, but there are some regulations you need to follow. Continuous stay during each visit shall not exceed 180 days.
- e-Conference Visa: valid in 30 days with single-entry only.
- e-Medical Visa: valid in 60 days, triple-entry.
2. Indian visa requirements for Dutch citizens
To apply for an Indian e-Visa, several documents must be submitted from the online application:
- Dutch passport with at least 6 months validity and 1 blank page for stamping verification.
- A recent front-facing photo with a white background, passport-sized and in PNG format.
In addition, you will be required to supply some needed documents based on the type of visa you choose to prove your purpose of entering India. Absolutely you do not need to worry about that because you just need to follow our instructions.
Besides that, it would be quicker if you notice to ensure these conditions are:
- Email address to receive your result, the one you regularly check.
- A credit or debit card can be used to pay the visa fee.
3. Apply for India e-Visa as a Dutch citizen
To obtain an India visa from the Netherlands, travelers must apply at least four days before their intended trip, while the application window is open for up to 120 days in advance. The online India visa application form is straightforward, requiring applicants to give basic personal information, passport information, and security questions such as full name, birth date, and passport expiry date.
After filling out the application form, paying the online visa cost, and attaching the needed papers, applicants should expect a response within 2 to 4 days. The approved visa will be emailed to the specified email address, where it should be printed and brought to the airport upon arrival.
In the event of errors or missing papers, the application may take longer to process or be refused entirely.
4. India e-Visa fee for Dutch citizens:
To complete the whole application process, you need to pay 2 kinds of Indian e-Visa fee: government and service fees. While the government fee is regulated by Indian authorities and cannot be adjusted, the service fee, on the other hand, can be changed due to the type of service you choose and there are 3 main service types we provide:
- Normal: this is a basic type of service that guarantees you will get your Visa in a standardized time of 3 business days.
- Urgent: this type of service is created to use in special cases when you do not have time to wait for a result. It can ensure you will get a Visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: designed for emergencies, when you really need approval in hours. With this type of service, you will get your Visa within 5 business hours.
Payment method: after choosing a suitable kind of service, you can choose either to use electronic payment or wire transfer to complete the payment. With e-trans, there are choices that can help you charge fees in an easy way, such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal.
We recommend you buy Covid-19 Insurance as well. You will be covered for any risks when you aren't in your home country, especially against the Covid pandemic. As an optional measure, you can take this into consideration depending on your circumstances.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Island
- China- SAR Hongkong
- China- SAR Macau
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote d’lvoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor