Indian visa requirements for Dutch citizens - Indian Immigration
1. Indian visa for Dutch citizens
Before traveling to India, Dutch citizens must obtain an Indian e-Visa. Through the adoption of online visa applications. The long waiting times for approved visas to arrive and the tedious process of setting up appointments with embassies have been eliminated.
Depending on the purpose of your visit, these are the 4 most popular types of India e-Visa:
- e-tourist Visa: valid in 30 days with single-entry only and cannot be extended.
- e-business Visa: valid in 365 days with multiple-entry, but there are some regulations you need to follow. Continuous stay during each visit shall not exceed 180 days.
- e-conference Visa: valid in 30 days with single-entry only.
- e-medical Visa: valid in 60 days, triple-entry.
2. Documents required to obtain an Indian visa for Dutch citizens
To apply for an Indian e-Visa, several documents must be submitted from the online application:
- Dutch passport with at least 6 months validity and 1 blank pages for stamping verification.
- A recent front-facing photo with a white background, passport-sized and in PNG format.
In addition, you will be required to supply some needed documents based on the type of visa you choose to prove your purpose of entering India. Absolutely you no need to worry about that because you just need to follow our instructions.
Beside that, it would be more quick if you notice to ensure these conditions are:
- Email address to receive your result, the one you regularly check.
- A credit or debit card can be used to pay for the visa fee.
3. India e-Visa fee for Dutch citizens:
To complete the whole application process, you need to pay 2 kinds of fee: government and service fee. While the government fee is regulated by Indian authorities and cannot be adjusted, service fee, on the other hand, can be changed due to the type of service you choose and there are 3 main service types we provide:
- Normal: this is a basic type of service that guarantees you will get your Visa in standardized time of 3 business days.
- Urgent: this type of service is created to use in special cases when you do not have time to wait for a result. It can ensure you will get a Visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: designed for emergencies, when you really need an approval in hours. With this type of service, you will get your Visa from 5 business hours.
Payment method: after choosing a suitable kind of service, you can choose either using an electronic payment or wire transfer to complete payment. With e-trans, there are choices that can help you charge fees in an easy way, such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Island
- China- SAR Hongkong
- China- SAR Macau
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote d’lvoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor