Indian e visa requirements for Nicaraguan citizens
India now receives more than 10 million foreign visitors annually, including travelers from Nicaragua. The Indian government has established an Online Visa System (often referred to as India e-Visa) to streamline the immigration procedure in response to the rise in overseas visitors.
Nicaragua passport holders can easily and quickly apply for an India e-Visa online by filling out the required personal information and supporting documentation on the application form.
Indian e-Visa for Nicaraguan citizens
Indian e-Visa Types for Nicaraguan Citizens
The applicant from the Republic of Nicaragua should carefully research the various Indian e-Visas available before completing the online application process for one.
Depending on their trip plans, visitors to India who don't have the proper e-Visa risk having their admission barred.
Indian e-Visas come in five main varieties:
- The Indian Tourist Permit, often known as the Tourist e-Visa, is available for recreational travel. This visa is valid for 01 month from the date of issuance, allowing its holders to stay in the country for up to 30 days with double entry.
- The Indian e-Business Visa for Business Travel to India is known by this common name. This type of e-Visa is valid for 365 days from the date of issuance for multiple entries. Each continuous stay should not exceed 180 days.
- Only conferences sponsored by the government are eligible for Indian e-Conference visas. Nicaraguan citizens can remain in the country for 30 days with this visa.
- It is known as the Indian e-Medical Visa and it enables you to obtain medical care within the Republic of India.
- An individual may accompany someone receiving medical care in India using an Indian Medical Attendant e-Visa.
After a tourist from Nicaragua submits an online application for electronic travel authorization (Indian e-visa), they may anticipate receiving their approved e-Visa within 05 hours to 03 business days.
If an immigration official asks to see the e-Visa approval, a copy should be printed.
Requirements of Indian e-Visa for Nicaraguan citizens
Indian Visa Requirements for Nicaraguan Citizens
Nationals from Nicaragua are required to fulfill several Indian e-visa requirements to successfully apply for a tourist e-Visa to India, which is thought to be the most popular Indian e-Visa.
Personal information and supporting documentation, including a passport in good condition, are needed.
Nicaragua residents must meet the following requirements to submit an online application for an Indian e-Tourist Visa:
- When entering the Republic of India, a valid Nicaraguan passport with a minimum validity of six months is required. There should be at least 02 blank pages in the passport for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- A photo of the applicant from Nicaragua that complies with the requirements for the India e-Visa, such as having a white backdrop.
- To receive the e-Visa electronically, the visitor needs a valid email address.
- Visitors should use a legitimate credit or debit card to pay the visa processing fees.
These requirements must be submitted by all travelers to India, regardless of their status with an Indian e-Visa.
Depending on the type of Indian electronic visa they want, tourists from Nicaragua need to fulfill a few additional conditions.
Indian Business e-Visa Requirements for Nicaraguan Citizens
The Indian business e-Visa has its standards that must be met to go to India on a business trip from Nicaragua.
A minimum of one of the following things must be submitted in addition to the aforementioned requirements:
- A business card was given out by the employer in India that contains the entire name of the Indian business visitor (the name of the company, and their contact information)
- An invitation letter from the host with the host's ID card/ passport number, and contact details.
Indian Medical e-Visa for Nicaraguan Citizens: Additional Conditions
Nationals of Nicaragua are required to submit a letter from the hospital in India that is addressed to the patient to meet this particular online visa's additional requirements.
Indian e-Visa fees for Nicaraguan citizens
Indian e-Visa fee for Nicaraguan Citizens
Government fees and service fees must be paid to apply for an Indian e-Visa.
Since Nicaragua is not on the list of Indian visa-exempt nations, Nicaraguan nationals are required to pay the government fee.
Your travel requirements can be satisfied if you select one of the following services:
- Normal: This standardized service is most cost-effective if you have the time to prepare your papers and wait for a response. There is a three-business-day waiting time.
- Urgent: With this type of advanced e-Visa, it will take you 24 hours to acquire your outcome.
- Super urgent: You'd choose this type if you needed your e-Visa immediately, such as in an emergency. With this option, you'll have access to your results in as little as five business hours.
In addition, you can pay a minimal fee for COVID-19 insurance to boost your chances of approval and keep your benefit when traveling abroad.
Payment method: You can choose to pay electronically or by wire transfer (the Bank of Cyprus). Consider paying with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal.