Indian visa requirements for citizens of Niger
For the benefit of foreign tourists visiting India, the Indian government provides e-Visa services, allowing citizens from more than 160 countries to apply for visas online since 2014.
Niger passport holders can apply for an India e-Visa online, but they will need to give some personal information as well as some necessary documents.
Indian e-Visa for Niger residents
Indian e-Visa Types for Niger Residents
It would be good to carefully research the kinds of Indian e-Visas offered before you start the application procedure if you are applying for an Indian e-Visa from Niger.
Visitors to the Republic of India who do not have the appropriate e-Visa for their intended travel may have their entrance requests rejected.
There are 5 types of Indian e-Visas:
- The tourist visa, also known as the Indian e-Tourist Visa, is exclusively provided for amusement reasons.
- The Indian e-Business Visa, often recognized as the online travel permission for Indian business problems
- The only events that qualify for the Indian e-Conference visa are conferences that are sponsored by the government.
- To go to India for medical care, you must first get an Indian e-Medical Visa, which is an online authorization
- People can accompany a patient receiving medical treatment in India with the use of Medical Attendant e-Visas.
A citizen of Niger should expect to receive their approved Indian e-Visa within 05 hours-03 business days of submitting the electronic travel authorization (e-Visa) application.
Indian Visa Requirements for Citizens of Niger
Several Indian e-Visa requirements need to be satisfied in order for nationals of Niger to be granted an Indian e-Visa for Tourists, which is the most common Indian e-Visa for Tourists.
The following requirements must be fulfilled by nationals of Niger in order to submit an online application for an Indian e-Tourist Visa:
- A passport that is good for at least six months is required to enter India.
- A passport should have at least two blank pages.
- Document-style photo of the Niger applicant that complies with all e-Visa photo requirements, such as a white background.
- Recipients of e-visas must have a working email account.
- Users will need to get a working credit or debit card to pay the visa processing fee.
All travelers from Niger must adhere to these conditions, regardless of the type of Indian e-Visa they are requesting.
There are other requirements that travelers to India must complete in addition to those for the specific type of electronic visa they seek.
Indian e-Visa requirements for Niger residents
Indian Conference e-Visa Requirements for Niger Residents
Niger residents need to additionally submit n invitation letter from the conference organizer and political clearance from the Government of India's Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) to obtain this e-Visa.
Indian Business e-Visa Requirements for Niger Residents
In order to travel to India from Niger on a business trip, there are additional conditions that must be met under the Indian business e-Visa program.
A minimum of one of the following things must be submitted in addition to the requirements stated above:
- A business card is provided by the employer in India with the full name of the Niger business visitor, the company name, and contact information.
- A business letter, or invitation letter, is sent to the Niger business traveler by the Indian enterprise. You must also include the host's signature, business letterhead, address, and phone number.
Indian Medical e-Visa for Niger Residents: Additional Conditions
Citizens from Niger must additionally submit a letter from the hospital in India that is addressed to the patient and has the hospital's letterhead in order to obtain this particular online visa.
A signature from a licensed doctor must also be there.
Indian e-Visa fee for Niger Residents
An India e-Visa application requires payment of two types of costs: government fees and service fees.
Niger residents must pay the government fee because Niger isn't on India's list of countries that are exempt from the fee.
The processing period you choose for your e-Visa application will influence the amount of service fee you must pay. You can pick a service based on what best meets your trip requirements:
- Normal: The most economical choice is to make use of this standardized service. The waiting period is three days long.
- Urgent: If you apply for an accelerated e-Visa, you will find out your outcome in less than 24 hours.
- Super urgent: If you choose this option, you'll get your results within 5 business hours.
Wire transfer and electronic payment are the two options available to you. Consider using one of the following electronic payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or PayPal.
In addition, you can pay a minimal fee for COVID-19 insurance to boost your chances of approval and keep your benefits when traveling abroad.