India e-Visa requirements for Paraguayan citizens
When talking about what makes a country popular, people can note many points for each country, just like India, there are many things that make people interesting, such as unique religious lifestyle, advanced technology, and cuisine.
Among these factors, tourism is what people love the most in India. The majority of visitors from other countries enter India for religious activities: pilgrimage, visiting pagodas, or participating in festivals.
Because of that reason, in 2014 the Indian government decided to launch a new type of visa which is easier and faster for the visitors to obtain called the electronic visa (e-visa).
This type of visa allows citizens from over 150 countries, including Paraguayan, to enter India like the casual type but has more advantages for short-term trips.
This article illustrates the whole information about India e-visa for Paraguayan citizens, including the required documents and how to apply for that type of visa.
India e-visa for Paraguayan citizens:
People enter India for many reasons, therefore, the Indian government has launched each e-visa type for each purpose, depending on features of each purpose.
In general, there are 4 kinds of India e-visa for Paraguayan citizens:
- e-Tourist visa: this e-visa type allows you to enter India for tourism purposes. With this type of e-visa, you can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of your arrival. This type cannot be extended or converted.
- e-Business visa: you can use this type of e-visa to enter India for business or trading purposes, but not for employment. You can stay in India for up to 365 days from the granting date and can enter India many times as you wish, but for each period of stay shall not exceed 180 days.
- e-Conference visa: this type of e-visa allows you to enter India to join in a conference organized by a ministry of the Indian government. With this type of e-visa, you can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of your arrival.
- e-Medical visa: this type of e-visa allows you to enter India for medical treatment or healthcare service. With this type of e-visa, you can stay in India for up to 60 days from the date of your first arrival with triple-entry in advance.
India visa requirements for Paraguayan citizens
In general, the application process for India e-visa is easy and fast, especially can be done online so that you will not need to spend time waiting at the embassy and still get a suitable e-visa type.
Before applying for an Indian visa for Paraguayan citizens , you should provide the necessary documents. The lack of these documents from the list of these necessities may result in visa application being refused. This is a list of the documents you will be required when applying for an India e-visa:
- A Paraguayan passport which is valid for at least 06 months from the date of your entry with a blank page for stamping verification.
- A scanned passport biographical page and a photograph of yourself (a clear face and background are required).
- Travel itinerary: your detailed plan will be asked. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you shall not confirm your tour or flight bookings before your e-visa is issued.
- Additional documents: you will be asked to provide some additional documents. Take an e-Business visa as an example, if you want to apply for that type of visa, you will provide your invitation letter and/or your business card.
After you have collected and scanned these documents, you may begin the application process.
Apply for the India e-Visa for Paraguayan citizens
To begin, you must be extremely cautious when entering your information in the visa application. Any errors will result in the cancellation of your application. There must be no blanks. This form is available online and does not require you to go anywhere. You may submit it once you have double-checked every detail.
- First and last name
- The birth date
- Image of a passport
After completing this step, your application for an Indian visa will be complete.
Your accepted visa will be emailed to you within 1 to 4 business days. You must print a copy of this travel document. You are now prepared to embark on your trip.
India e-visa for Paraguayan fee and payment method:
In general, there are 02 kinds of India visa fees you need to pay if you want to get an India e-visa for Paraguayan citizens: the government and the service fee. For the government fee, since Paraguay is not on the exemption list of India, you will need to add this fee to your payment. In addition, COVID-19 insurance can be a good choice when traveling abroad with just a small fee.
For the service fee, it is adjustable depending on the service type you choose in the following list:
- Normal: you will receive your e-visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: with this type of service, you will get your result within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: the type of service that allows you to get a result within just around 05 business hours.
Payment method: you can pay by 02 ways: electronic payment and wire transfer. If you choose electronic payment, consider using these following units: Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Island
- China- SAR Hongkong
- China- SAR Macau
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote d’lvoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor