Indian e-Visa requirements for Peruvian citizens
India is a place of Hinduism, Buddhism origin. Hinduism is not just a religion but also a tradition, a culture of people living there. On a daily basis, they have many special routines or we even call them unique.
As a Peruvian and love traveling to explore other areas outside Southern America, you may love visiting Jaipur, exploring Agra, or enjoying one of India's many wildlife sanctuaries.
For citizens of Peru, a valid Visa is required when entering India, but now that paperwork is easier when the Indian government has made the e-Visa available for Peruvians.
1. Types of India visa for Peruvian citizens
You can apply for an e-Visa to India right from the comfort zone of their home or office because the whole process can be done online. Following that, you choose your suitable type of e-Visa as the list below describes:
- e-Tourist Visa: used for travel purposes. With this type, you can stay in India for up to 30 days of validity from the date of your arrival. After that, you will need to apply for a new e-Visa approval because it has only one available entrance.
- e-Business Visa: used when you have a plan to travel to India for business. For this type, the validity time is 365 days from the granting date and you are allowed to enter India as many times as you wish. Each period of stay shall not exceed 180 days.
- e-Conference Visa: used when you want to enter India for conferences organized by an office of government, you can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of your arrival and single-entry only.
- e-Medical Visa: used when you need to enter India for medical treatment. With this type, you have an allowance to enter India 3 times in 60 days from the date of your first entrance.
To apply for any of the various types of India visas, Peruvian passport holders must possess the required requirements and documentation.
2. Indian visa requirements for Peruvian citizens:
Applicants for an e-Visa to India must comply with all the India visa requirements for Peruvian citizens. These are:
- A passport of Peru that remains valid for at least 6 months beyond the intended date of entering India and a scanned biographical page of it.
- An email address that the applicant has access to. Once the India e-Visa is granted, it will be delivered here
The India visa for Peruvian citizens may also require applicants to submit additional documents for support, such as:
- An image of your recent passport, in full color, on a white background (For all visa types)
- Business cards or business letters (For Business visa)
- Medical letters (for Medical visa)
- Travel itinerary, proof of accommodation, return ticket, etc: in some cases, you will be asked to provide one or some of these documents.
After completing the above requirements, you must additionally supply your personal information, passport data, and trip information when filling out the online e-Visa India application form, which includes:
- Name in full (exactly as printed on passport)
- Marital status
- The birthdate
- Place of birth
- Country of passport
- The number on a passport
- Date of Passport Expiration
- Date of issuance of a passport
- Reason for your trip to India
- Port of entrance intended
- Intended arrival date
After preparing documents above, you can now proceed to the next step: choosing a suitable service and payment.
3. India e-visa for Peruvian fee and payment:
To complete the whole process, you need to pay for 2 kinds of India e-Visa fees: compulsory government and adjustable service fee.
As mentioned before, you can choose which type of service you want to suit your needs. Therefore, we want to send you 3 options for e-Visa service:
- Normal: this is standard service which ensures you get your e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: a higher state service that guarantees you to get your e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: the highest priority service that can make sure you will get your e-Visa within 5 business hours.
Payment method: electronic transaction and wire transfer are all accepted. You can choose a convenient way to complete your payment, such as Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal.
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Island
- China- SAR Hongkong
- China- SAR Macau
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote d’lvoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor