Indian e-Visa requirements for Rwandan citizens
Going to an embassy to obtain a visa can be an unpleasant experience because you may have to wait in line and waste a significant amount of time. However, if you're a Rwandan contemplating a vacation to India, there's a better option.
You can now apply for an Indian e-Visa online, which is a document that is electronically connected to your passport and eliminates the need to visit the Embassy. You can apply at any time, including after office hours. All you need is an internet connection and a computer or smartphone.
The best aspect is that you may submit your visa application from the convenience of your own home. More information about the India e-Visa requirements for Rwandan citizens is available below.
Types of India visas for Rwandan citizens
When planning a trip to another country, you consider everything from the luggage to the accommodations but don't overlook the entry paperwork.
An Indian e-Visa is an electronic pre-travel document that permits you to visit India. This document is connected to your passport, however, a hard copy is always suggested in case of an emergency.
One thing to keep in mind when applying for an India visa for Rwandan citizens this e-Visa can change from a tourist to a medical version depending on your needs. Here are your choices:
- e-Tourist Visa: With a single entry e-Visa, you can stay in India for up to 30 days from the date of arrival.
- e-Business Visa: It is valid for 365 days from the date of grant of ETA and allows multiple visits to India. You may not stay for more than 180 days at a time.
- e-Conference Visa: With a single-entry visa, you can stay in India for up to 30 days from the day of your arrival.
- e-Medical Visa: With this visa, you can stay in India for a maximum of 60 days from the date of your first entry. It entitles you to three visits to India.
If you want to stay longer in this nation for leisure purposes, to visit relatives and friends, or to participate in short-term yoga programs and local language classes, you can apply for a long-term e-tourist visa, such as the India Tourist Visa for 1 Year and 5 Years. These types of visas allow multiple entries to India and the staying time for each continuous trip is less than 90 days.
India visa requirements for Rwandan citizens
Before applying, you should think about the India e-Visa requirements for Rwandan citizens because it will help you complete the online application procedure quickly and easily.
The good news is that the types of documents are simple and short, so you may relax. You simply need to look for the following:
- An active Rwandan passport that is valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival in India. Along with a scanned copy of your passport's biographical page and one portrait photograph with a clear background and face.
- An email address so that you can receive your e-Visa in a timely and secure manner.
- Travel itinerary: Your detailed plan in India will be required to meet the general requirements of immigration management. As a result, you shouldn't confirm your flight and tour booking until your e-visa has been issued.
Remember that if you choose another type of Indian e-Visa than the tourist one, you may require additional documents as below:
- An Invitation letter from the host and an ID card/Passport of the host (For Business visa).
- Medical letter from an Indian hospital. Attendants must have an eVisa number from e-Medical holders to apply (for a Medical visa).
- An Invitation letter from the conference organizer and political clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India (For e-conference visa)
How to apply for an India visa as Rwandan citizens
The application form we provide you with is made up of three simple parts:
- The first step is to fill out the form with basic information, followed by selecting your preferred processing time.
- The second step is to double-check the information you provided in step one before paying the service fee.
- The final step is to pay the e-Visa fee online. After that, you can submit the application form and wait for your e-Visa to arrive in your inbox via email.
You can also add COVID-19 insurance to your documents folder to increase your chances of acceptance and, more importantly, to keep your benefits while traveling abroad.
India e-Visa fee for Rwandan citizens
In total, you must expect to be paid two types of India visa fees: the Government fee and service fees.
Rwanda is not on the exemption list, according to the Indian government announcement, so the government fee is mandatory.
You can pay the service fee in one of three ways, as detailed below:
- Normal: You can get your e-Visa in 03 business days if you use this type of service.
- Urgent: a higher level of service that can assist you in receiving your e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: the ultimate service for emergencies. You can get your e-Visa in about 05 business hours if you use this type.
Payment method: After determining which type of service is best for you, you will select your method of payment. There are two primary methods: electronic payment and wire transfer. Consider using one of the following methods if you choose electronic payment: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and PayPal are all accepted.