Indian e-Visa requirements for Samoan citizens
Residents of the Independent State of Samoa may apply online for an e-Tourist visa if they intend to travel to India for tourism and to visit relatives. Nationals of Samoa must apply for an India tourist visa at least seven days prior to their intended departure.
If conducting business is the reason for the trip, nationals of Samoa must apply for a business visa to India. A medical visa for India is also necessary for nationals from Samoa traveling for surgery or any form of medical procedure. The Indian government and immigration officials need to be aware of the reasons why visitors from other nations want to come to India. It goes without saying that visitors, businessmen, and patients are always welcome. Nevertheless, it is crucial to keep track of who enters the nation and for what reasons. The planning of upcoming infrastructure developments and the stability of the Indian economy both depend heavily on this information. It also contributes to the safety of the Indian populace.
Table of contents:
Indian e-Visa for citizens of Samoa
1. Types of Indian e-Visa for citizens of Samoa
There are five types of India e-Visas:
- e-Tourist Visa: When you wish to enter India for tourism, you need an electronic tourist visa. With this kind of e-visa, you are permitted to enter India twice and stay within 30 days of the date of your arrival.
- You can also select one of the two other categories with longer validity. A 1-year e-Tourist visa is good for one year after the date of issuance, permitting multiple entries and a nonstop stay of up to 90 days for each trip. The validity of the 5-year e-Tourist visa is 5 years from the date of issuance. You may enter the nation as often as you like, but each stay may not last longer than 90 days.
- e-Business Visa: This type will be used if you conduct business in India. This kind of e-visa is good for multiple entries 365 days after the date of issuance. There is a 180-day limit on each visit.
- e-Conference Visa: This kind of e-Visa is utilized whenever the Indian Government holds a conference. This type of visa allows for a single entry only and a 30-day stay in India beginning on the day of arrival.
- e-Medical Visa & Medical Attendant Visa: You can enter India with this type if you require medical care or are accompanying a patient. You can stay for up to 60 days after your arrival date with this triple entry visa.
2. Indian Visa requirements for citizens of Samoa
Check the requirements of Indian e-Visa for Citizens of Samoa
Indian e-Visa eligibility requirements include:
- Valid passport for at least six months from the date of entry in India, with a minimum of 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- An email address that is valid to get Indian e-Visa
- Using a credit or debit card to pay for the processing of Indian e-Visas
- A passport-size photo with a white background and a clear image of the complete face
Additional documents may be required based on the type of visa you are applying for. For example, if you wish to apply for a Conference e visa, you will provide a letter from the organizer, and political clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), the Government of India. Visitors may be sent away if they do not have enough money to cover their expenses while inside the nation or to leave when their visa expires.
Read more: Insurance Information
3. Indian e-Visa fee for citizens of Samoa
Indian e-Visa fees for citizens of Samoa
Nationals of Samoa must pay the service fee and the government fee in order to apply for an Indian visa online.
You must include the government fee because the Independent State of Samoa is not on India's list of exempt countries.
Depending on how quickly you need the service, you have 03 options for the service fee:
- Normal: As is customary, you will receive your e-Visa result in three business days if you select this form of visa. This is the cheapest service.
- Urgent: A more advanced level of service that will help you get your e-Visa in less than 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: The most urgent kind, known as extremely emergency, can help you get an e-Visa in as short as 05 hours. As a result, this is the most expensive service.
Payment procedure: You have two choices for paying your bill: wire transfer (the Bank of Cyprus transaction) or electronic payment (using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or another card).
As you can see, it is now much easier for citizens of the Independent State of Samoa to obtain an India e-Visa. You can apply for a visa at any time of day or night from the comfort of your home without having to travel to an Indian Embassy in the Independent State of Samoa.