Indian e-Visa requirements for San Marino residents
San Marino residents who are planning a trip to India for tourism and intend to stay there for a short period of time can apply online for an Indian e-Tourist visa. Citizens of San Marino must apply for an India tourist visa at least seven days before their departure date.
For nationals from San Marino traveling to India for business purposes, a business visa application is required. The same goes for citizens of San Marino who wish to consult a doctor in India for an operation or another form of medical procedure.
The reason why foreign nationals want to enter the country must be disclosed to the Indian government and immigration authorities. While it goes without saying that visitors, businessmen, and those in need of medical attention are always welcome, it is crucial to keep track of who enters the nation and for what reasons. This knowledge is essential for planning upcoming infrastructure upgrades as well as the economic stability of India, in addition to aiding in population safety.
In this article, readers can learn more about the Indian e-Visa for San Marino residents, the visa requirements, as well as the visa costs. Let’s keep reading!
Table of contents:
Indian e-Visa for San Marino residents
1. Types of Indian e-Visa for San Marino residents
The five different types of India e-Visa:
- e-Tourist Visa: Required if you want to travel to India and explore top-rated tourist attractions in the country. The duration of your stay in India with a double-entry visa is up to 30 days if you use this kind of e-Visa.
- Additionally, you have a choice between the two other types of Indian tourist visas with longer validity. A one-year e-Tourist visa is valid for one year from the date it is issued and permits multiple entries. An uninterrupted stay of up to 90 days is permitted for each trip.
The 5 years e-Tourist visa is good for 5 years after it is issued. You are permitted an unlimited number of entries within this validity period of the visa, with a maximum stay per entry of 90 days.
- e-Business Visa: You will employ this type if you conduct business in India. The validity of this kind of e-visa is for multiple entries 365 days after the date of issuance. 180 days is the maximum length of stay per visit.
- e-Conference Visa: This particular e-Visa is utilized when the Indian government holds meetings. With this form of visa, you can enter India only once but stay there for 30 days starting from the day you arrive.
- e-Medical Visa & Medical Attendant Visa: If you require medical care or are traveling with a patient, you can enter India with this sort of visa. You are permitted to stay for up to 60 days following your arrival with this triple-entry visa.
2. Indian Visa requirements for San Marino residents
Requirements of Indian e-Visa for San Marino residents
For an Indian e-Visa, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Valid passport for at least six months from the intended arrival date in India. There should be at least 02 blank pages in the passport for verification.
- An email address that is valid to get Indian e-Visa
- Using a credit or debit card to pay for the processing of Indian e-Visas
- A passport-size photo with a white background and a clear image of the complete face
Additional documentation may be required based on the type of visa.
- For a business e visa: An Invitation letter from the host and an ID card/Passport of the host;
- For a medical e visa: A medical letter from an Indian hospital
- For a conference e visa: An Invitation letter from the conference organizer and political clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India.
Visitors who do not have adequate finances to cover their stay in the country or to exit when their visa expires may be denied entrance.
Read more: Insurance Information
3. Indian e-Visa fee for San Marino residents
Cost of Indian e-Visa for San Marino residents
Nationals from San Marino are required to pay two types of Indian e-Visa fees in order to apply for an Indian visa online: the service fee and the government fee.
You must pay the government fee because San Marino is not excluded under India's rules.
Depending on the processing time you choose, you have three options for the service cost:
- Normal: If you select this type of visa, you will get your e-Visa outcome in three business days. This service has the cheapest fee.
- Urgent: A more advanced level of service that can help you get your e-Visa within 24 hours is called an emergency.
- Super Urgent: It is possible to get an e-Visa using this type—the highest priority—in as little as 5 hours.
Method of payment: You can pay your bill in two ways: electronically (with a credit card such as a Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal) or via wire transfer (the Bank of Cyprus transaction).
As you can see, the people of San Marino can now get an India visa with ease. You can apply for a visa from the comfort of your home at any time of day or night without having to travel to an Indian Embassy in San Marino. Visit us right away to begin planning your trip!